Best BBBJ

I see this question asked from time to time by newbies or in other sections of the board. Some too lazy to do their own research, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, here is a list of great BBBJ artistes (among other activities) that I have seen in the past year ONLY ...

Lexi Marie, Jules Milano, Miss Valentina, Claire She Blows, Jennslolli, AddisonGFE, Miss Scarlett, Mandi May and Aphrodite.

All are active on eccie.

Prices range from $100 BNG with Claire She Blows (not sure if she is still offering) to $120 French Only with Valentina to $140 French Only with JennsLolli .... to 30 minute rates with most if not all of the ladies mention. All the way up to $300/hour MSOG with AddisonGFE and Jules Milano.

Not all are newbie friendly but all get my highest BCD endorsement.

I'm sure there are dozens of other great ones that I have not yet seen ...

Feel free to comment, compliment, criticize or add to the list.
+1. I have seen six of the ladies above and they are all fantastic.

I would add Janine, Sweet Baby Beth, Dara, and Asian Ann to this list of gray providers.
+1. I have seen six of the ladies above and they are all fantastic.

I would add Janine, Sweet Baby Beth, Dara, and Asian Ann to this list of gray providers. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
@ Bugle - Thanks for the additions.
A few others that have great skills are Scarlett deRossi, Vicki Lyn, and Ms Kristine. Now we just need to update the list of CIM providers that F2C did a while ago since so many providers have left the biz and new ones have joined.
Awww thank you so much Ready! I am definitely happy to provide demonstrations to anyone to would like to be convinced of my skills.
A few others that have great skills are Scarlett deRossi, Vicki Lyn, and Ms Kristine. Now we just need to update the list of CIM providers that F2C did a while ago since so many providers have left the biz and new ones have joined. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Start a thread... "who are the BBBJCIM providers and are they NS or BS".
I'll read it, I may even drop a name or two ...

Candy Shop gold standard remains: BBBJCIMNQNS
I've been told I'm pretty good and a NQNS lady....
Thank ya.
Miss Scarlet - My pleasure.
Let's hear from some more mongers/hobbyists/johns/marks. My post wasn't intended to be a threAD for providers to promote their mad skillz. No rankings involved. I limited to past year or else some ladies that have been mentioned on this list by others would have been included on mine.

Intended to be informative to the newbie or those that may be looking for something "strange".
Start a thread... "who are the BBBJCIM providers and are they NS or BS".
I'll read it, I may even drop a name or two ...

Candy Shop gold standard remains: BBBJCIMNQNS Originally Posted by fun2come
I'll have to give it a shot (pun intended). It has been a while since you did that and P411 stopped allowing CIM as an activity too so it would be helpful to lots of mongers to update that info.
Let's hear from some more mongers/hobbyists/johns/marks. My post wasn't intended to be a threAD for providers to promote their mad skillz. No rankings involved. I limited to past year or else some ladies that have been mentioned on this list by others would have been included on mine.

Intended to be informative to the newbie or those that may be looking for something "strange". Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Maybe you should have posted in the Men's lounge if you didn't want ladies to say anything.....
Maybe you should have posted in the Men's lounge if you didn't want ladies to say anything..... Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
How would the ML prevent that???
Please add Lana Apache and Pussy Galore to the list as they have been consistently outstanding.

I have only seen MS Valentino once, but her BBBJ was spectacular in all respects. Real details would have to be only in the ML. But she knows how to rock your cock.
Maybe you should have posted in the Men's lounge if you didn't want ladies to say anything..... Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Maybe it is posted there as well?

Seriously, this is a democracy - if you find it productive to post a threAD here, then by all means. I couldn't care less. I don't think it adds to the conversation but ...