Providers what if anything will you do differently in 2016.

Just curious if any provider will change anything in 2016- i.e. Raise or lower rates, add items to menu, offer double sessions, etc.
Cbj and raise my rates
Cbj and raise my rates Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Ask a stupid question, get a sarcastic answer. LOL.
Hey now...who says I'm joking.

I'm back to work full-time. The extra income is nice but not mandatory. And I'd like to make a little more per session since I can only do a couple appts per week.

The cbj is just something I've been leaning toward more and more. I think I'll finally start doing it in the coming year.
Ask a stupid question, get a sarcastic answer. LOL. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Nothing stupid about the question- I guess maybe I should have asked who are the top ten best looking providers in the DFW or show your ass thread? THN has a sense of humor too bad you don't have one.
The question proposed was legitimate- some ladies may decide to scale back- some ladies may have been cbj in 2015 and may go bbbj. Some ladies may decide to travel more or less-etc. Stop being such a sour grape.

I'm back to work full-time. The extra income is nice but not mandatory. And I'd like to make a little more per session since I can only do a couple appts per week.

The cbj is just something I've been leaning toward more and more. I think I'll finally start doing it in the coming year. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thank you THN for your response and glad that you are doing well financially where you can afford to scale back- your reviews have always been awesome- wish you the best in 2016. Oh, Invisible1 how do you feel now?
No need to be like that. I can easily see how that could be taken sarcastically. Easy tiger.
I am going to add Greek to my menu.
I am going to add Greek to my menu. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I don't care what's on your menu, I am not patronizing your restaurant.
Come on, I get my tzatziki sauce from milfy. It is really good greek.
I'm glad for you THN! Give yourself a raise , you've earned it!

Having a corporate career (as do I) changes a lot when it comes to hobbying. Rare if any need for specials come rent time, lol or at all
I am happy for u.
Now wait till u taste it,
But seriously any one changing views etc.
Nothing stupid about the question- I guess maybe I should have asked who are the top ten best looking providers in the DFW or show your ass thread? THN has a sense of humor too bad you don't have one.
The question proposed was legitimate- some ladies may decide to scale back- some ladies may have been cbj in 2015 and may go bbbj. Some ladies may decide to travel more or less-etc. Stop being such a sour grape. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So serious......chill out, lay back and suck one of my sour grapes. Or would you rather blowmypop 23 times?

Oh, and even though I am not a provider, for the new year, I am going to put more "Short Bus Eccie Personalities" on ignore.

The cbj is just something I've been leaning toward more and more. I think I'll finally start doing it in the coming year. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Happy to see this that you're doing well and moving forward away from the hobby. You and I got crossways but I think you're a good person and as a mother I'm happy you'll be able to set a good example for them.
I've never involved my children around this so I'm not sure what you mean. Providers can be good mothers too. Thank you for the compliment but a good woman is a good woman regardless of how she provides for her family.

I know a lot of women in this business make it really fucking hard to see us as anything more than trash but I've met some fine women here who I'd take over some of the civvy wives I know any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Its not easy to hide what I do though as time goes on. That's been a big motivator and luckily I never let my license lapse so it was just a matter of filing papers and paying fees. But even still the transition is much more difficult than I expected.