Speaking of airports.....

Is an airpot hookup feasible? How would a novice such as myself go about successfully setting that up? I have an upcoming business trip and I purposely chose a flight with a layover in ATL to try to experiment (especially with one of those Atlanta booty's)! Any tips or suggestions?
Is an airpot hookup feasible? How would a novice such as myself go about successfully setting that up? I have an upcoming business trip and I purposely chose a flight with a layover in ATL to try to experiment (especially with one of those Atlanta booty's)! Any tips or suggestions? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Buy a day pass to one of the Airline Lounges, if you don't already have one. Admirals Clubs, in the larger airports have very nice shower/dressing rooms that you can access while there. Definitely not a comfy, horizontal bop environment, more analogous to the dressing room boink, knowing there are people just outside the door.

Alternatively, you could lock yourself in one of the family restrooms. However while spacious, it would have to be standing mish or doggie.. (LOL) Plus, they're usually slightly less then spotless and you'll have persistent knocking on the door if you're in there too long!

Some airports have travelers respite areas, where you can pay to have a private room for a nap, Not sure if they monitor how many folks occupy the room at the same time.

Last, if there's an adjacent hotel, you can always call and ask if they have a day rate. (It's not that uncommon for international travelers to want to catch a shower and a nap between long connections.) All the comforts of home, for less than the nightly rate and you can get your fuck on.

Have fun!
The ATL airport is sprawling big and always packed with people. Billy makes a good point..plan ahead and find a place that gives you privacy.

Good luck & let us know how it goes.
unless you're just going to jack off, the provider would need to go thru the security checkpoint to meet with you.

like Billy Babitt suggested, find a hotel that's close by, has day rates [call them directly to find out], and has a shuttle to/from the hotel [will save taxi or super shuttle-like fares].

make sure that the provider is cool w/ the outcall and MOST IMPORTANTLY, she will show up!!!
Well, in the spirit of my new year's resolution, I want to be a bit more adventurous, I think the hotel option would be a bit counterproductive to that goal.
I dont have any advice, but you're gonna have fun at Atlanta Hartsfields, oh yeah.
unless you're just going to jack off, the provider would need to go thru the security checkpoint to meet with you. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Actually, if you have a membership you can get people passes to get through security. It's similar to a standby boarding pass. I've done it before when you I've had an outside party attending a meeting with me at The Admirals Club.
Probably helps to have a healthy layover, too.

I once had about a 3-hour layover in Dallas once, and actually tried to hook. But I didn't plan well (thought of it on the fly), and couldn't pull anything off.
Well, in the spirit of my new year's resolution, I want to be a bit more adventurous, I think the hotel option would be a bit counterproductive to that goal. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
DK, if you want adventurous, skip the airport and join the mile high club baby!
  • grean
  • 01-07-2016, 09:46 PM
To get her through security, you can purchase a fully refundable airline ticket for a flight that day. Do your fucking and then get the ticket refunded. Damn that almost rhymed. I'm not sure but a lot of airports have now those in terminal hotels. Don't know if ATL has one.

I would make her agree to receive payment after you get the ticket back from her because fully refundable tickets are pricey.

Or you could make the ticket your donation if you can find a provider that wants to fly out the same day you are and to a destination that departs from your same terminal.

I say that because Im not sure if you are leaving out of terminal B, if she can go through security with a ticket leaving out of terminal A, for example.

The same day flights are important too for security. You might want to look into that as well.
Great feedback fellas! Now all I have to do is a little ATL shopping!
Lots of indecency arrests at airports, hard to believe the risk is worth the reward. Thirty arrests in 3 months at Atlanta in 2007. Whatever you do, don't do it in an Atlanta airport bathroom.
Is an airpot hookup feasible? How would a novice such as myself go about successfully setting that up? I have an upcoming business trip and I purposely chose a flight with a layover in ATL to try to experiment (especially with one of those Atlanta booty's)! Any tips or suggestions? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

DK
Dude I love the constant posts you make...always looking to monger and keep the drive alive....
Be well and safe
MarineButch
Here's one to check out while you are there.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1570428
DK, if you pull this off, I'm going to re-name you "the Atlanta Brave"..