State: Pennsylvania
Address: Library road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage Ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dark post shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smoking hot, around 5’6 slim, with perfect natural titties I’d guess around c cup and a perfect little booty, I really couldn’t imagine a better looking girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Description is accurate, but her tits are def NOT natural
Description is accurate, but her tits are def NOT natural Originally Posted by Tbihip
Then you didn’t see the same girl, I know fake tits when I feel them. If they’re fake her surgeon is a god,
Its been a few months since Ive seen her, so yes its definately possible that its a different girl with a similar description.

Ivy has fake tits.
IVYs fake tits are pretty amazing for fake tits. I prefer natural as well but Ivy is fantastic no matter what.
talked to mama sat current lineup was ruby,michelle,jessica and coffee
It seems like Coffee is always there.
if Ivy isn't there Coffee usually is. They are the local go to's. Michelle is cute but she had a weird smell to her. Sadly one of the worst Sky visits I've had and quite possibly the only one there I wouldn't do a repeat visit with.
I wasn’t a huge fan of any of them. Pinky at One kinda ruined me.
  • Typo
  • 12-20-2023, 07:29 AM
Jessica’s rack is natural. I sampled them yesterday. She is leaving for a few months at New Years. I saw a few of the current ladies in the after session lineup. Jessica was, by far, the best. There was an Anna there too.