Decent -no-tell motel in Arlington

I'm looking for a decent no-tell motel in Arlington. Close to 360 and Brown if possible. Cash preferred ...

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
There was a really decent one that I visited on a call, on Lamar, I think. Somewhere around the Brookhollow Plaza.
I think this thread is a bad idea. Arlington isn't a safe place to play. Why ask members to publicly post about the few places that may be safe? So Barney Fife can start runnin' his cruiser through the parking lot or sit his fat ass in the lobby?

Maybe the better approach would be to write a couple of hobbyists with histories in Arlington for suggestions.
No ill intent. I just have someone to see in Arlington that can't host and I don't want to be out a shitload... People and PM if they like.
You're right SJ. I didn't really think of it as a possible risk. He could be on the lamb.
On the lam? You mean hiding from cops? That's what being "on the lam" is. And no. Just trying to find something other than a Motel 6 or some other place that wants my credit card or a huge cash deposit. Don't think I want to try to explain to my SO my there is a charge for a motel on my card or have to go back the next day to collect my deposit. That's it. If anyone has a suggestion, please just PM me with it. I won't share it. Or don't. I'm sure I can find something, but before I spent my time searching the internet I thought I'd try to leverage the collected knowledge here.

Nothing more ...
PM sent. I don't know much, but I know about safe playpens off 360.
Having heard about the Arlington attitude, if a place were publicly recommended here, it would be the last place I would go.

Torito
Arlington PD is active. Be discrete about any locations.
Stick to the east side of 360.