Dont'cha Hate it when...

You have been thinking( for months)of seeing what you believe to be your dream provider...you read her reviews...you daydream about it...you log in to get the contact info and set it up, only to find out.......that she has retired, moved or just disappeared all together? Man! That's worse than the "agony of defeat" guys on CBS Wide World of Sports

Here's a few of my "missed chances"

Madison May (moved)
Kay Kay (moved)
Sexy Heather (retired)
Regan Riley (old board, retired)

Feel free to add yours
change is not only inevitable,
it must happen.

sorry that your dream vanished into thin air.
chase a new one and perhaps you'll be in cloud 9 with her.

besides, look at all the money you didnt spend on the vanished dream that you can spend elsewhere.
ALL my favorites retire, too soon. Or yeah, like you, they retire before I have the opportunity.

And I do hate it when that happens.
Theres a crapload of women here to choose from im sure you will find another great provider sonner or later sometimes it's hit n miss..........lol
Brandee: is "crapload" really the word you wanted to use? Perhaps "a stadium full of beautiful" would have painted a better picture......I'm just sayin'
Kristin Keys' shocking (to me, at least) retirement.....just left me DEEPLY WOUNDED. Oh, man. That creamy, white, pale thickness.... I never got to bask in the awesomeness of that body of hers.
I think its good to know a provider ends in a better place. She did what she had to do and used the $ wisely and now is working a actual job and doing well. I would hope to not do this forever. But then again, I might have to sneak around. I do love cock:/
Hell, Madison May is VERY active here...she travels but comes to Dallas quite often. Contact her, man. She's a great time.
Thank you for the clarification, Prolongus.
I had a temporary case of the sads.

Wasn't there a different Madison May with Private Connections back in the day? Well, after doing some checking, no, it was not Madison May, it was Marissa May.

Somewhat similar.

Wasn't Gina one of the first around here to have alliterative names like that. Piper Posh, Madison Moore, Marrissa May?
Everyone has to move on at some point after managing their money wisely. Good luck to them... and you! There are plenty more hot girls ... joining every, single day.
Yessir. Sure do.
Missed Laney Von by about a month. Had already even met her at a speak-easy.
That just made the bummed out factor that much worse.
I agree Amy. Once a provider retires I do hope that she has met her needs here and moved on to a happy life. You always have to feel good for someone who has worked hard, taken a risk and came out ahead on the other side.
You have been thinking( for months)of seeing what you believe to be your dream provider...you read her reviews...you daydream about it...you log in to get the contact info and set it up, only to find out.......that she has retired, moved or just disappeared all together? Man! That's worse than the "agony of defeat" guys on CBS Wide World of Sports

Here's a few of my "missed chances"

Madison May (moved)
Kay Kay (moved)
Sexy Heather (retired)
Regan Riley (old board, retired)

Feel free to add yours Originally Posted by Bull_Rope

No I didn't retire.....just an FYI

call me 972-762-8146
Oh...different Sexy Heather dear..she in her mid 40's with long blonde hair and HUGE aesthetically designed boobs