Married vs Single question

This applies to both sexes. So, here goes...

Guys - Do married men get hit on more than the single guy?
When I was married I used to get hit on constantly, but since I've been single
It's not as frequent. Now, it could be a confidence thing. I am wondering if this works the same for the ladies? Do those ladie's who are
Married get hit on more or less?

Girls - Why do women chase married men? Are they less complicated and it's easier to just have a fling? Do they just enjoy a challenge?
I had a friend who went after unhappy married women, claiming to try and save them. Truth is, he was just praying on their misery.
So, if you have ever
gone after a married man, did he give you a sob story about how unhappy he was or was he just more confident and that is what drew you to him?
I'm curious.

P.S. this question comes from watching Just Go With it. Where he wears a fake wedding ring to get women.
Everyone, both men and women, are drawn towards the aura of pussy.... Men chase it, women sniff it out and want to conquer what other women have. When you are getting it, it draws more in. When you get nothing... they move on.
Great statement Dave. Very true.
  • S-Man
  • 07-25-2012, 08:12 PM
In the past, my married male co-workers have told me to buy a cheap wedding ring to wear to attract women. My response to them was why would I be interested in women who would only be interested in me because they thought I was married.
[QUOTE][My response to them was why would I be interested in women who would only be interested in me because they thought I was married. /QUOTE]

They can get some dick and not have to worry about you sleeping around so much?

Maybe they can blackmail you?
I love married dick Married men don't get much at home, and seem to be so greatly satisfied when he can get away. Maybe its the thrill of it? Someone who fucks random girls 5x a week is #1 sometimes hard to get off or turn on #2 you don't wanna be just another bimbo #3 its fun playing with someone elses toys I love all cock, and devour it either way. But something about a married cock
The impression I get is that women/men just want a little excitement, but otherwise are often content with their SO's (where applicable), and the fact that one or both of the people involved is married is an assurance that things will not go much further than that.
This applies to everybody...my mother just the other day told me how a doctor was pursuing her in the grocery store, and presented her with a box of chocolates and a date...lol she said "no thanks" of course...Get it Mama!
I used to bartend in Albuquerque, and one of the regulars, a wise old drunk named Johnny, bought me a drink when he found out I was engaged, and offered me this advice: "Women don't know what they want, but they know they want what other women have."
I think it has to do more with flirting... People like to flirt... People also hate rejection... I think sub-consciously when a woman sees a ring on a guys finger then she's got the ok to flirt without having to face possibility of rejection...If the guy rejects then you can just check it off to "he's married".

Single guys are expected to initiate so without a ring the pressure is going to be on you to initiate the flirting.
In the past, my married male co-workers have told me to buy a cheap wedding ring to wear to attract women. My response to them was why would I be interested in women who would only be interested in me because they thought I was married. Originally Posted by S-Man
So you can put your penis in their vaginas?
Outside of the hobby/business, I have no interest in pursuing a married man. I respect other women and wouldn't want to be romantically involved with their husband. I view the hobby differently since I get compensated as a result...instead of just sleeping with a married man just to steal or compete with another woman.
All of you women compete.
Women (in general) are just dumb. Chasing married guys when single guys are readily available. Dead end chasing, at that. Those scenarios hardly ever end well. And married guys risking [half of] everything for 5 minutes of new pussy are just as dumb.
Women (in general) are just dumb. Chasing married guys when single guys are readily available. Dead end chasing, at that. Those scenarios hardly ever end well. And married guys risking [half of] everything for 5 minutes of new pussy are just as dumb. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Its about5 the hunt, and chase and knowing you can use the guy and he goes home without wanting more. And in this business I don't chase either, its the luck of whoever I get a call from. But in real life I do find married men attractive. I just don't have time to go for it these days, no shortage of dick anymore lol.