Providers and some of their Habits

Was recently with a provider who answered the phone during our session. Then began answering text while I was having sex with her. I found this to be quite a turn-off and was wondering if I'm alone or if others would be discouraged as well? Thank god it wasn't my SO.
hmm she must be overbooked. Once I met a provider and she was keeping text her cellphone.
She said she has another client come in 10 minutes? wtf? Then I told her I would like wait 15 minutes in her incall and let the client BNG her then I go upstairs fuck her another 30minutes. well it's a little bit weird situation but it did turn me horny when I heard her moan.. and well I fuck her hard and blow all my hot juice on her face... She had no attitude and was submissive though...
I have seen this in varying degrees and it annoys the hell out of me. I have had one text while fucking another stop session to answer phone and another soon as it was over grab her phone and start texting. All are bad signs, could be pimps, could be drug deals who knows, if they are that retarded to treat people like that then I don't need to see them again. I had one chick talked my ear off about her fucked up life and divorce then called me back wanting me to come back to pay her for the "other 30 minutes". I then understood why she was divorced, she was a money grubbing inconsiderate retard and she thought the world revolved around her.

I understand they are in business to make money but when you pay good money you expect respect and attention to the business at hand. Moron clerks talking on the phone to their girlfriend while checking you out is totally annoying and this is 100 times worse. Keeping the ringer off and the vibrate on is stupid as hell too. TV on some stupid shit is a big turn off too.

I don't see them again.

Another thing that annoys me is the numbers game they play, they overbook and keep you hanging in order to try to keep your business instead of just letting you know they are booked. This happened to me one time and lesson learned.

Truth is this hobby is a crapshoot, you meet all types and I'm sure it goes both ways. I go through life trying to treat people the way I wish to be treated. Unfortunately many women in the business have a tremendous amount of baggage and have no other skills to live on social or otherwise. I try to pick older more mature women and steer clear of model looking girls. That alone has offered me much better luck and much less nonsense.
When the phone comes out during a session, its time to leave. I am paying for the time, not someone else.

Though years ago, the woman who taught me to daty taught me to do it right by talking on her phone while I went done on her. If I could get her to hang up, she fucked me. I was a very fast learner.
I'm new to hobbying, but I've already learned the axiom you get what you pay for definitely applies. I would never see any of these women again ever.
When one gets the taint to quiver that means you are doing something right.
wow...lol...these stories seem almost unreal!
wow...lol...these stories seem almost unreal! Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
I agree!
  • jwood
  • 08-23-2013, 09:08 PM
When a provider starts texting put her in doggy that way both can get some work done.
I have had some very skilled FBSM ladies massage my back with one hand and text with the other. I really didn't like it.

My least favorite thing is having clients scheduled too close together. If we start to wind things up and are finished relatively on time (give or take 5 or 10 minutes), I hate to be rushed out because someone else is coming. Just how much prep/clean up time did she allow before I got there?

But those are stories from my hobby initiation. There are some real professionals here that do it right.
When a provider starts texting put her in doggy that way both can get some work done. Originally Posted by jwood
I had her in lazy dog when she started texting. I started pounding harder and she said "I can't type anymore!" and she dropped the phone!
WALDT! Not Cool!
un. fucking. professional.
Since this thread is titled about providers and their habits how about providers with habits ... nun play.
I have had some very skilled FBSM ladies massage my back with one hand and text with the other. I really didn't like it.

My least favorite thing is having clients scheduled too close together. If we start to wind things up and are finished relatively on time (give or take 5 or 10 minutes), I hate to be rushed out because someone else is coming. Just how much prep/clean up time did she allow before I got there?

But those are stories from my hobby initiation. There are some real professionals here that do it right. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Agree.... low volume providers with very good hygiene are best. Splashing around someone else's leftover DNA because she's hot-bunking it really isn't too appealing.