What The Fuck Is Going On In South Africa

Heck, Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA have nothing on these Mid Night Shoppers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAPWfU_wXCs

I don’t see a lot of diversity in these rioters. Don’t they have some token whites they could throw in there to show that South Africa is truly a “Post Apartied” society.
They trippin trippin
This isn't the first time they've had some unrest. Nor the last.
On MSNBC, they are calling it "peaceful protesting" and simply long past due reparations. Unlike here though, Blacks are in charge in SA, so what is the excuse now?
What's new from MSNBC?

Looks familiar? No real bullets. No arrests. Police and shop owners overwhelmed.
There will be no need for a "Wolverine!" call. The enemy is from within.

Stay frosty.
This isn't the first time they've had some unrest. Nor the last. Originally Posted by LexusLover

it goes way back. about 1,000 years. they've been fighting among themselves since day 1

On MSNBC, they are calling it "peaceful protesting" and simply long past due reparations. Unlike here though, Blacks are in charge in SA, so what is the excuse now? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

must be Nelson Mandela day ..

BAHHAAHHAAAA
who cares about those racist folks
On MSNBC, they are calling it "peaceful protesting" and simply long past due reparations Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I can't believe that

I couldn't find where they were saying that online.
I guess they could have said it on TV.

If they did, then that's pretty insane.
Fuckin white supremacists at it again I see.
It makes BLM/Antifa riots look like amateur hour.
Bam, amateur hour is an understatement.

Even before the Dutch settlement wars in the mid 1600's, the tribes were fighting between each other. Specifically known is the Bantu tribe immigrants/invaders from Central Africa dislocating the San (Khoisan) over more than a century, which activity continued during the Dutch settlement & and those wars.
The above is from a missionary couple that was there in the late 1970s. They were pulled out cause they couldn't get the locals to stop raiding the neighbors (different tribe).
Looks perfectly normal to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cqjTzHspsY
Rwanda , and the worlds blind eye to genocide Hutu death squads killed at least a million , ( Clintons 1994 we didn't know hmm ) the media watches the mid east but Africa is and has been outa control for a long time .
That's the future of America and Western Europe. When the white people stepped down and let the blacks take over, this is what happens.
That's the future of America and Western Europe. When the white people stepped down and let the blacks take over, this is what happens. Originally Posted by Lou Spowells

well look who the cat dragged in. YR's frenemy Lou.

BAHHAAAA