CILF POLL ROUND #7

Round Six is over and it looks like we have two new champs to advance to Round Seven.

Drew Barrymore and Kate Hudson will meet six new challengers. The question remains the same:

Which CILF (Celebrity I'd Like to Fuck) do you think would give the best blow job?

After three days this poll will close and once again only the top two CILFS will advance to the next round. You may only vote for one lady, but you can use the thread to suggest new nominations for the next round of challengers to take on the two new contenders.

The final winner will be crowned on March 7, the night of the OSCAR AWARDS.

Here are the ladies you get to choose from in this round:

1) Drew Barrymore

2) Kate Hudson

3) Kristin Kruek

4) Demi Moore

5) Elisha Cuthbert

6) Ann Margret

7) Nicole Kidman

8) Gabrielle Union
I confess on this round, I need a threesome: Drew, Elisha and Gabrielle. Oh hell, just give me all of them at the same time for a weekend. I know, they'll kill me, but what a way to go!!!!!
Damn it, you had to throw Gabrielle Union to this round! I had my vote all picked out for this round, but now ???? Look at the eyes, mouth & body on Ms. Union, OMG...

My head (and a certain other part) is about to explode. How about who wouldn't you pick?? Nix Nicole and Kate....

This round just might be my dream harem. . .
As of this posting, Drew and Elisha are tied at 4 a piece. Drew has the nasty look, but Elisha looks like she knows how to handle my willy! +1 for Elisha.
Don't forget, if you have better pics to make your case, post them here!
I has to be Ms. Cuthbert (for me)... yum...

MILF Demi is my vote!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-12-2010, 10:35 AM
I have never understood the allure of Drew Barrymore.... especially after seeing/hearing her interviewed a few times! Ugh!
I have never understood the allure of Drew Barrymore.... especially after seeing/hearing her interviewed a few times! Ugh! Originally Posted by MrGiz
At the moment, she's winning. You may not understand it, but others do.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-12-2010, 06:41 PM
At the moment, she's winning.... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Uhh... Ya.... that's why I posted!

Visually.... I get it!! I just wonder how many of the guys know what an Air-Head she is? Then again.... I suppose that doesn't matter!
Miranda Kerr