State: Pennsylvania
Address: Upper,upper north area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Rimmiming#booty blowing on me bbbj fs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice &thick now 136LBS,BIG booty c size boobs nice looking
Recommendation: Yes
Must be bi or other wise, who enjoys booty blowing more than you
Is it too much to ask for an actual link? =/
He has never learned how to leave a link. Like copy and paste is foreign. Also, no one believes dude who has multiple personalities on here.
Thanks for all different inquiries, thats what makes r.democrocy a great country debates but truly upper,UPPER NORTH AREA ,YUP YUP&LIKE A PRETTY WOMAN EATING MY ASS OUT DO BI HERE LUCKYMAN1 STRICTLY PUSSY GRAMS &EVERY THANKS .....@@@@@,NORTH
Booty blowing is a must must alSO INDEPENDENT MIDDLE SECTION AREA,DRAG ON YUP YUP
He has never learned how to leave a link. Like copy and paste is foreign. Also, no one believes dude who has multiple personalities on here. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
IT!!!!!!
Is it too much to ask for an actual link? =/ Originally Posted by V3rt1g0
find out sooner or later.in the mean time i will keep.piping regina YUP,YUP
ddot, lpc, blakeslee are the only ones, errrr...I mean the only one, that doesn't know how to post a link. Not the same huh?

I think he's in the male section of STG for his booty play and wants to feel a part of the gob's since he's alone on the male reviews
ddot, lpc, blakeslee are the only ones, errrr...I mean the only one, that doesn't know how to post a link. Not the same huh?

I think he's in the male section of STG for his booty play and wants to feel a part of the gob's since he's alone on the male reviews Originally Posted by luckyman1
is all that matters thanks for keeping me revalant,YUP,YUP,I IRATE WITH A SNAKE REMEMBER LUCKY DONT BITE DOWN LMAO
stick to the review fellas its all.about secret hideouts 4my hoes yup,yup
Hey, maybe ECCIE just prefers numbers over actual content being correct. I have learned to ignore about 80% of what the reporter says. If the admins are too ignorant to prevent lies, then maybe we should all just make up visits to gain access to ROS. This is reason one for the lame reviews. Next lame reason is because the multiple personality poster needs attention. He bates us into calling him out and then pretends the other personalities are supporting his ignorance.

So not his fault as it is a psychological disorder. He apparently is off his meds.
Hey, maybe ECCIE just prefers numbers over actual content being correct. I have learned to ignore about 80% of what the reporter says. If the admins are too ignorant to prevent lies, then maybe we should all just make up visits to gain access to ROS. This is reason one for the lame reviews. Next lame reason is because the multiple personality poster needs attention. He bates us into calling him out and then pretends the other personalities are supporting his ignorance.

So not his fault as it is a psychological disorder. He apparently is off his meds. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
thats what i do respect my grind&i got creditLMAO U STAY ON MY THREADS &REVIEWS THANKS I FOLLOW NO1!!!!!!@@,YUP,YUP
thats what i do respect my grind&i got creditLMAO U STAY ON MY THREADS &REVIEWS THANKS I FOLLOW NO1!!!!!!@@,YUP,YUP Originally Posted by Blakeslee

And, I rest my case. I know you or whoever you may be at the moment, will offer a reply.
Former Wichita lineman?