P-411 with 25 OKs

I will be in Bemidji MN for about 1 1/2 months around this June. I will be in my high end RV at the nicest park available or one of the best hotels Bemidji has. Looking for someone to come to my location several times during my stay. Any ladies or advice on best place to find them welcome.
I will be in Bemidji MN for about 1 1/2 months around this June. I will be in my high end RV at the nicest park available or one of the best hotels Bemidji has. Looking for someone to come to my location several times during my stay. Any ladies or advice on best place to find them welcome. Originally Posted by baxter49
Going to be visiting for the first time first week in June. Would love to meet if possible.
Message me from p411 please if interested so I can verify.

Ty In Advance
Erica JADE
Jade, just FYI Bemidji is way the hell north of the Cities. Like, easier to justify if you are visiting Fargo... Minnesota is a damn big state, it is probably 3-4 hours one way driving, depending on what day (Fridays you can almost add 90 minutes for "lake traffic") and I'm not even sure what construction is going on between the two places.
For you locals what exactly is Twin Cites. Sounds kinda like West Texas. Some place only the locals understand.
The Twin Cities are Minneapolis and St. Paul. The largest metropolitan area in Minnesota.
Thanks