Paris Adult Bookstore encounters?

Does anyone have any experience on finding dates at Paris? I’m thinking of finding a SW to watch some movies without explicit p4p negotiations. This may still be a terrible idea in today’s environment. What is everyone’s thought on this?
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2023, 11:56 PM
I'm sure guys take them there all the time, find someone you like and try it
  • cosoj
  • 11-29-2023, 12:40 AM
Years ago I talked to a dancer at Cabaret Royale. She also worked at New Line Cinema, and her job was to wipe up the mess in the peep show rooms. The point is, I couldn't think of anywhere as gross as trying to score in an adult book store. You might as well go to a truck stop in a van.
You have to be willing to walk in publicly with an obvious sw and hope there are no youtubers filming. The best looking ones will upsell to 200 - only 40 less than an amp. The room has florescent lights and a leather couch that many butts have sat on. After 5 minutes the good-looking one will ask if you are almost finished. Still, there are a few gems for 120-150.
Probably alot more than butts on that couch. I bet a blacklight would make that couch a solid blue. LOL
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Probably alot more than butts on that couch. I bet a blacklight would make that couch a solid blue. LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I visited my first ABS back in Houston off T road when I first joined this site, them couches in the private areas have seen some things, they saw a fat trick playing with 2 Latina whores that night

There are some gems outside Paris Books.

There are some gems outside Paris Books. Originally Posted by Legman52
I know her from the hobby LOL cool gal. Shes gorgeous