Got Flashed At Walmart

I was at Walmart and as I was coming down an isle there was a pretty, young, blonde mom, pushing a cart with a 2 year old (approx.) in the basket. She was wearing one of those tops that have no straps and elastic around the top of the chest. Mom was looking up at the shelves and the baby reaches up with both hands and yanks the top down to the middle of mom's tummy, revealing a bouncing set of awesome C cups. I was absolutely staring as she pulled the top back up, looked at me, and I quickly rounded the corner, laughing all the way. It was a great shot. I was in the store another half hour and ran into her three more times. I thought about offering to pay for her groceries if she'd let me pull her top down and cop a double handful.
lol---thats funny!

you never what will happen at Wally World!
Too funny! I never get a good view, more like the one who needs another two yards of material just to cover the excess skin.
You guys are funny! lolmm
That is too funny. Oh btw...how have you been? I miss you!!!

I was at Walmart and as I was coming down an isle there was a pretty, young, blonde mom, pushing a cart with a 2 year old (approx.) in the basket. She was wearing one of those tops that have no straps and elastic around the top of the chest. Mom was looking up at the shelves and the baby reaches up with both hands and yanks the top down to the middle of mom's tummy, revealing a bouncing set of awesome C cups. I was absolutely staring as she pulled the top back up, looked at me, and I quickly rounded the corner, laughing all the way. It was a great shot. I was in the store another half hour and ran into her three more times. I thought about offering to pay for her groceries if she'd let me pull her top down and cop a double handful. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2