Hummers.....

hummers...
Ok I have a sweet gent in the midwest who does a hummer on me during daty....he hums at different intensities.....it is actually kinda cool...sorta like a vibrater feel.............

Have you done that or had it done to you?? thoughts?
Yes I have had a few guys who do this... and yes it sure is different, in a good way!
Look up Mongolian throat singers...
Howard Stern had a listener turn up the bass of her speaker and hummed his way to make her orgasm, don’t know if it’s true or not
I've had it done it was ok but I also fall asleep with the magic wand so I may not be the best comparison 😁Dallas you know how I love vibrators yummy
I like to have it done ..
mmmm YopurDesrire that WAS HOT FUN!

Zhivago...looked it up...interesting!

thanks for responding yall....I do enjoy it when the gent does it,but gets sensative fast! lol
hummers...
Ok I have a sweet gent in the midwest who does a hummer on me during daty....he hums at different intensities.....it is actually kinda cool...sorta like a vibrater feel.............

Have you done that or had it done to you?? thoughts? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Vibrator feel? Here's a big tip. This will save you money on vibrators and batteries but you will have to find a gent or lady for that matter who is long winded. Take a pocket comb wrap it once in either Bakers parchment paper or the garden variety household Wax Paper. Lay the wrapped comb on the clit and play a tune, lol.
Very interesting Levianon
Hmmmmm interesting indeed
So what’s your favorite hummer song?
  • Go4it
  • 07-01-2019, 08:33 AM
I like a lady to give me a Hummer using the Marine Corps Hymn. Gets me to attention fast.
Lol. Highway to hell
My guess is that is like motor boating?
Similar to it