Where is everybody?

The place isn't active anymore, are any of the old regulars still here like JaG, BigAl, Boomer and ladies like Sweet Melissa, Ms Reagan, that girl that was in every thread, forgot her name and others? Did they all leave? Who's here?
This site went down around April of '18 for a while, and several people asked for their profile to be deleted. Some of us stayed tho. I"m here. Welcome back, Choad.
This place is a shell of it formerself due to laws that were enacted a few years ago causing this place and others like it to alter the way they operated. You will see that there are no longer ads or alert sections if you look around. That fact that ads are no longer allowed really takes away from the purpose of the site.

That said it still sees a great deal of traffic and the reviews are a great help for both ladies and gents. So it still serves a purpose albeit nothing like it once did.

If you search around you may find sites that still offer all the things this place did and do so by being hosted overseas where the laws are less restrictive.
Hey Basscat, I knew you had to still be here... I think you are embedded in this place. Didn't mean to leave you out. Yeah I know you too Guitar, good to see yall here!

Alright.... where'd they hide all the titties? Boobs always brighten up a place!
And where is Biomed? Is he still micro-managing everything?
U don't see Bio much here. Dj8 is our Captain. He's cool tho and does a great job. And if you have paypal, he'll send ya a million dollars everytime you say something good about him. He owes me bunches, but my problem is, I don't have paypal. Just my luck!!! I could fall into a barrel of tittys and come up, sucking my thumb. I sware!
Hey CL, Never thought I would see you back on here. Glad you are back though, Cheers man.
I am here.....visiting Biloxi in april.!!HI!!!
Well at least there's still a few people here but man, this place is dead! And you can't do anything....did their balls fall off??
Oops... sorry I meant to say hi to Coast & Dallas... good to see yall!
I aint goin nowhere lol
I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi SH,
How have you been?
There's still signs of life, been a tough year.
I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully itll get better. It's good to see you back