Questionable Review?

I Never seen Bigblue58 I did not work on on the 25th of May. As Far as I'm conerened it is a fake review
  • GMTA
  • 06-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Ok give us a big smile mouth open.
I've got my popcorn
  • GMTA
  • 06-03-2016, 09:19 PM
It's hard to eat popcorn with Half your teeth Mr redcat
Ok give us a big smile mouth open. Originally Posted by GMTA
Really? I mean, seriously, really? Were you the bully on the playground as well? Poor taste gentlemen, very disappointing to see this kind of slamming of a new lady who is trying her best to make her way here.
what the hell did i walk in on? i'm getting the hell out of here
The review seems suspect, like maybe an ex wrote it, we shall see.
Stop your speculation ladies and gentlemen. The Review is real and so is the writer. I personally verified it last night.

Ladies....this is the third time in a very short while that Providers have written here and even PM'm me stating that reviews of them are false, never occurred and that they NEVER saw the guys! Well, it turns out all three were legit reviews and the guys were qualified hobbiests. Do not be surprised at the repercussions from these "Let's cry wolf" Co-Ed aqusations. You reap what you sow.

MM
Nothing gets past Muffin. Thank you sir.
Thanks Muffin for taking the time to look into this.
You can tell by her showcase pix that the chicks mouth is busted. And some people like jacked up teeth. I think it's bullshit that the guys have to worry about being honest in their reviews. Ladies, you do know that these men have every right to be informed about what they are paying for, right? There's someone out there for everyone but scamming a dude out of his money based on misleading info is bound to put a quick end to your carreer.
A valid point Jayded! I can only speak for myself, but any misleading information by anyone is never a good thing.

I am just glad to be under Jayded again!

Stay Thirsty My Friends!
A valid point Jayded! I can only speak for myself, but any misleading information by anyone is never a good thing.

I am just glad to be under Jayded again!

Stay Thirsty My Friends! Originally Posted by erosmystique
I just shed a tear ! You lucky man you !
So when is the love faker, heart breaker coming to see us?

I want to inspect that fine specimen thoroughly!
One more note before we all get wrapped up in the "horrible deceit" of a provider's showcase info. In my experience: that is the norm. Whether deceit is expressed in oral health, age, weight or currency of photos... most profiles leave out the least favorable facts (birth signs, expansion scars, acne, etc, -- airbrushing and photo shop are great marketing tools). I mean really. How many providers are willing to accept that they are 5+ years older than claimed, 10+ pounds heavier than showcase number, have a vast arrest record, are missing teeth, or have 4 children of diverse racial back grounds? How many will admit to having unmentionable dependencies? How many will admit to having "management/drivers/security"? How many providers have boy friends or husbands who leach off of them due to sloth? (that reminds me of a great joke: what is the difference between aspirin and a hooker's husband? Aspirin works!)

Hobbyists lie too! This is not an honest business! We have all deceived and been deceived at one point! NO ONE CAN CAST STONES!

It was obvious the gent who wrote the review was not pleased with the experience. The review itself crossed a few lines in my opinion.