NIne weeks in office. Twelve trips to his golf club.

Fuck up.

Fuck off.

But there's always GOLF!

As we know, that's what makes a GREAT POTUS.

Right?

The graphic is only half right. He's now gone golfing for the TWELFTH TIME IN MINE WEEKS.

Fuck up.

Fuck off.

But there's always GOLF!

As we know, that's what makes a GREAT POTUS.

Right?

The graphic is only half right. He's now gone golfing for the TWELFTH TIME IN MINE WEEKS.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It could be worse. If Arnold Schwarzenegger was the president he would have made 45 trips to the gym in nine weeks, and you're bitching about Trump's twelve trips to the Golf Course, lol. It's really not that big of a deal. Maybe if you had a life you would understand.

Jim
Didn't Obama golf and go on trips to wherever? Why is this just now a big deal?

Houseboy, how about you make a trip to work? I know several bars around austin that need their toilets cleaned. Especially on 6th st. I generally avoid 6th St but they need help. Every mexican bar and restaurant has a filthy bathroom too.

Get a toilet brush and some cleaner and get to work, boy. And stock the bathrooms with premium toilet paper. Maybe you can move up to bathroom attendant at p10.
It could be worse. If Arnold Schwarzenegger was the president he would have made 45 trips to the gym in nine weeks, and you're bitching about Trump's twelve trips to the Golf Course, lol. It's really not that big of a deal. Maybe if you had a life you would understand.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
look at you spinning...isn't the country so fucked up from Obama? Isn't that what Eatler sold your dumb ass? now you're cool with him golfing to what basically amounts to every week since he's been in office.

what happened to a man not eating if he doesn't work. this fat fried chicken face fuck is a loser
look at you spinning...isn't the country so fucked up from Obama? Isn't that what Eatler sold your dumb ass? now you're cool with him golfing to what basically amounts to every week since he's been in office.

what happened to a man not eating of he doesn't work. this fat fried chicken face fuck is a loser Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm afraid we are going to have to tell Waco Kid to haul you to the gas chamber. You are a nuisance to society and offer no usefulness. Useless eater.

Hear that LLephantMan? Your spokesman Jim says it's no big deal.

TWitler tweeted a dozen times about Obama's golfing.

LLephantMan lost his mind regularly about that.

But now it's no big deal?

Of course,golf isn't standing in the way of a Schwartzenegger presidency, Jim.

Obviously you don't know what is.
I'm afraid we are going to have to tell Waco Kid to haul you to the gas chamber. You are a nuisance to society and offer no usefulness. Useless eater. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Now please explain what the fuck that has to do with Twitler's 12th tripmto how golf clubs within the first nine weeks of his very very busy presidency.

Defend it, asshole.

Deny it, asshole.

But address it, asshole.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 07:52 AM
These folks seem not to understand the irony of bitching about Obama playing golf and thinking it no big deal when the white President does it!
Now please explain what the fuck that has to do with Twitler's 12th tripmto how golf clubs within the first nine weeks of his very very busy presidency.

Defend it, asshole.

Deny it, asshole.

But address it, asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit Eatler, what does your vagina look like?

I would rather have OUR President golfing than apologizing to the world... like the chicken shit 0zombie King.

Obama shamelessly talks down about his country, apologizing and grovelling for actions that served her best interests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwvIKGsipMQ
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 08:26 AM
I would rather have OUR President golfing than apologizing to the world... like the chicken shit 0zombie King.

] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As long as the President is white...right Iffy!

what happened to a man not eating if he doesn't work. this fat fried chicken face fuck is a loser Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The country is definitely fucked up, but not because presidents play golf. Presidents really don't do that much anyway, Obama proved that. These people are pitchman that's all they are. So playing Golf once or twice a week isn't that big of a deal. It's what they do after they play Golf is what counts.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 08:39 AM
The country is definitely fucked up, but not because presidents play golf. Presidents really don't do that much anyway, Obama proved that. These people are pitchman that's all they are. So playing Golf once or twice a week isn't that big of a deal. It's what they do after they play Golf is what counts.

Tell LexusLover that....he cried about Obama and his golf and vacations every december!

that troll attempt was bout as lame as the retiree government paycheck you get.
Jim might be the looniest of the bunch... ijs