Barrack of Gibraltar

The ACA is the Barrack of Gibraltar, where at it's perilous shores many GOP ships have sunk and countless crews have perished.

And the 20 million desperately hanging on the rocks will soon be swept out to sea.
my brothers (fellow Trump Fact Checkers) lets toast:

The ACA is the Barrack of Gibraltar, where at it's perilous shores many GOP ships have sunk and countless crews have perished.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^ ohh look a GOP ship
Mean spirited shitbirds unite! Let's kill us some Po Folk!
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 09:10 AM
Is that his son also? What up shit stain?
FTFY, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, because you're wrong again, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. There are several -- in fact most -- presidents better than Odumbo, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
In a few years they'll be putting Trump up there next to Lincoln .....
What up shit stain? Originally Posted by R.M.
why are you talking to your incall mattress ?

Look at the idiot Muzzie endorsing the disaster known as OCrapacare...WORST PRESIDENT EVER

And Pelosi in the background (thought bubble): "HotDamn!..we're well on our way to Twenty Trillion in Debt now. Wheeeeeeee...!!!!"

Hey, Douchey....just keep posting these Odumbo threads & pics that you think are so f*cking funny....nothing like reminding everyone the disaster that was the USA's first African prez.
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 10:02 AM
why are you talking to your incall mattress ?

You still a salty stale cracker ass... Why can't you spell in call? smh. Come on douche cunt google shit. Oh yeah it's only just started. By the end of the day you will have all that Jheri curl juice running down your nasty leg. Bite my skinny ass you clown fuck.
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2017, 10:52 AM
Mean spirited shitbirds unite! Let's kill us some Po Folk! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You long for the good ole days of journalism when liberal advocacy counted as neutral, and sucking cock paid better, don't you?
Actually, I long for the good ole days of journalism when plagiarism, lying and libel had consequences.

Don't you, DBD?