Bill Maher on Islam - Muslims

Maher is an equal opportunity antagonist when it comes to religion.

I can't stand his liberal ass, but I agree with him that religion has no place in Government.

And that means any religion.
He hates it all.

Did you see "Religulous?"
Bill Maher is an odd bird. he'll clamor for more gun control then say he keeps guns all over his house for protection. my advise to Bill on gun control? take a deep breath and squeeze the trigger gently.
Bill Maher is an odd bird. he'll clamor for more gun control then say he keeps guns all over his house for protection. my advise to Bill on gun control? take a deep breath and squeeze the trigger gently. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Good one sir,. With proper sight alignment you will hit the target.
Bill Maher is an odd bird. he'll clamor for more gun control then say he keeps guns all over his house for protection. my advise to Bill on gun control? take a deep breath and squeeze the trigger gently. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hahaha, I agree, and if Bill can't do it, I bet it wouldn't take long to find someone to give him a hand, lol.

Jim
Charlie Rose was melting down like OMG what have I done having him on my show.
I am sure SissyChimp and StanleyStupid are melting down as well, they worship Maher.

I am going to give credit were credit is due, that was ballsy for Maher to do that. He spoke his mind and the truth. He gets respect for that. I will probably never agree with him again, I will leave an open mind.
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Some things about Islam aren't so bad.

1. A woman's testimony counts half of a man's.

2. Women cannot leave the house without their husband's permission.

3. Faggots get stoned to death, or their heads chopped off.

4. Women cannot vote on important shit. !!!!.