Our new insult generator

Are these the " approved " words to use in the NEW PC Political Forum ? So as not to " offend " any snowflakes that run to the mods every time their ass is handed to them ?
What do you call a fat snowflake
Are you referring to our resident ...

gorebellied fat-kidneyed boar-pig ?
This is much better
Www.pakin.org/complaint
Here is an example
It seems that before I launch into this letter, I should tell you that The DaliLama is brutish to such an extreme degree that he no longer realizes that he's brutish. For the sake of review, his narcissistic self-identification with all of the traumata of his repressed diathesis towards absolutism has made him interfere with the most important principles of democracy. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to. To someone whose eyes are open, his constantly repeated mantra that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them is an insanely loathsome notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that Msgr. DaliLama warrants that mediocrity is a worthwhile goal. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

Many experts now believe that Msgr. DaliLama has no discernible talents. The only things he has surely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Msgr. DaliLama is also good at convincing people that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty, but my point is that Msgr. DaliLama is extremely malign. In fact, my Malign-O-Meter confirms that Msgr. DaliLama seems to have no trouble sweet-talking the most prodigal practitioners of pauperism you'll ever see into helping him create a situation so crisis-packed that it will inevitably open the door to pharisaism. In view of that, it is not surprising that one might wonder why he doesn't feel guilty about placing our children at imminent risk of serious harm. The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that I find that I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that some people just don't realize that he used to maintain that his iscariotic schemes will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. However, after my last letter so eloquently put a lie to that, Msgr. DaliLama and his encomiasts have busily if rather quietly gone to work on their palinodes—amending here, canceling there, and generally trying to conceal the fact that I'm not a besotted person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Msgr. DaliLama's cheerleaders and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to build a coalition of stouthearted people devoted to stopping Msgr. DaliLama. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather develop a Pavlovian reflex in us, to make us afraid to free people from the spell of Jacobinism that Msgr. DaliLama has cast over them because that's what Msgr. DaliLama wants. In summary, nutty backstabbers have a vision that some day they will prevent people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence. And nobody expresses that vision with more clarity, conviction, and power than The DaliLama
What do you call a fat snowflake Originally Posted by gary5912
BANNED !?! A hail stone ?
Are you referring to our resident ...

gorebellied fat-kidneyed boar-pig ? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That would be the one
This is much better
Www.pakin.org/complaint
Here is an example
It seems that before I launch into this letter, I should tell you that The DaliLama is brutish to such an extreme degree that he no longer realizes that he's brutish. For the sake of review, his narcissistic self-identification with all of the traumata of his repressed diathesis towards absolutism has made him interfere with the most important principles of democracy. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to. To someone whose eyes are open, his constantly repeated mantra that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them is an insanely loathsome notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that Msgr. DaliLama warrants that mediocrity is a worthwhile goal. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

Many experts now believe that Msgr. DaliLama has no discernible talents. The only things he has surely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Msgr. DaliLama is also good at convincing people that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty, but my point is that Msgr. DaliLama is extremely malign. In fact, my Malign-O-Meter confirms that Msgr. DaliLama seems to have no trouble sweet-talking the most prodigal practitioners of pauperism you'll ever see into helping him create a situation so crisis-packed that it will inevitably open the door to pharisaism. In view of that, it is not surprising that one might wonder why he doesn't feel guilty about placing our children at imminent risk of serious harm. The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that I find that I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that some people just don't realize that he used to maintain that his iscariotic schemes will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. However, after my last letter so eloquently put a lie to that, Msgr. DaliLama and his encomiasts have busily if rather quietly gone to work on their palinodes—amending here, canceling there, and generally trying to conceal the fact that I'm not a besotted person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Msgr. DaliLama's cheerleaders and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to build a coalition of stouthearted people devoted to stopping Msgr. DaliLama. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather develop a Pavlovian reflex in us, to make us afraid to free people from the spell of Jacobinism that Msgr. DaliLama has cast over them because that's what Msgr. DaliLama wants. In summary, nutty backstabbers have a vision that some day they will prevent people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence. And nobody expresses that vision with more clarity, conviction, and power than The DaliLama Originally Posted by BigLouie
Your post are always long and drawn out, also boring to read
This is much better
Www.pakin.org/complaint
Here is an example

Many experts now believe that Msgr. DaliLama has no discernible talents. The only things he has surely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Msgr. DaliLama is also good at convincing people that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty, but my point is that Msgr. DaliLama is extremely malign. In fact, my Malign-O-Meter confirms that Msgr. DaliLama seems to have no trouble sweet-talking the most prodigal practitioners of pauperism you'll ever see into helping him create a situation so crisis-packed that it will inevitably open the door to pharisaism. In view of that, it is not surprising that one might wonder why he doesn't feel guilty about placing our children at imminent risk of serious harm. The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that I find that I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that some people just don't realize that he used to maintain that his iscariotic schemes will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. However, after my last letter so eloquently put a lie to that, Msgr. DaliLama and his encomiasts have busily if rather quietly gone to work on their palinodes—amending here, canceling there, and generally trying to conceal the fact that I'm not a besotted person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Msgr. DaliLama's cheerleaders and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to build a coalition of stouthearted people devoted to stopping Msgr. DaliLama. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather develop a Pavlovian reflex in us, to make us afraid to free people from the spell of Jacobinism that Msgr. DaliLama has cast over them because that's what Msgr. DaliLama wants. In summary, nutty backstabbers have a vision that some day they will prevent people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence. And nobody expresses that vision with more clarity, conviction, and power than The DaliLama Originally Posted by BigLouie

May a crazed yak shit in your sleeping bag.
May a crazed yak shit in your sleeping bag. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That would be a male goat right
May a crazed yak shit in your sleeping bag. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
A Yak with the runs, Holiness ? !!!
Luke Wide Ass?

What do you call a fat snowflake Originally Posted by gary5912
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2017, 12:16 PM
That would be a male goat right Originally Posted by gary5912
The Lama calls a crazed male Yak in his sleeping bag, Honey.
Your post are always long and drawn out, also boring to read Originally Posted by gary5912
and unaccredited with no basis in reality.

SMM will read the rules about being "thick skinned" and figure it out. Even TheHambone did.
The Lama calls a crazed male Yak in his sleeping bag, Honey. Originally Posted by WTF
points will soon be issued.