I am Leaving The Democrtic Party

I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism,

Tulsi Gabbard

And there it is.
Bye bye. Enjoy your new accommodations Tulsi. You won’t be missed.
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism,

Tulsi Gabbard

And there it is. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Here it is in her own words. I was waiting for her to dump the Democratic Party. I did about ten years ago. The Democratic Party is full of shit, nothing but a bunch of self absorbed useless assholes.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4hT2E3G1Fp8s/
Yeah, but opinions are like assholes....everyone has one. Another meaningless thread
Yeah, but opinions are like assholes....everyone has one. Another meaningless thread Originally Posted by reddog1951
You could be the Poster Child for the Democratic Party, lol.
I’m leaving the Republican Party.
Never liked identifying with a political party, still don't. It's like Pelosi in her recent statement how she is a Catholic even though she doesn't adhere to the teachings of the religion. Since I can't adhere to every facet of either party, I can't identify, as Nancy, falsely does in my opinion. But on the major issues of the day and the way "this" Democrat party is heading, I have no choice but to vote for a party who I have a few problems with.
Bill Mahar says that the Democrtic Party has left him.
Bill Mahar says that the Democrtic Party has left him. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Yeah, but he makes it very, very clear, he will not vote for a Republican no matter what, which puts us both in the same boat. I will hold my nose and vote for ANY Republican, even Walker if it means taking power back from "these" Democrats who I believe are dividing this country in a manner that can not be sustained. Don't want to get into the whole civil war debate because I don't think for one minute it will come to guns but what if the civil war is fought over "school choice" and a migration of people to a State that more resembles their political leanings because that is how strongly people are feeling these days about their politics.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Bill Mahar says that the Democrtic Party has left him. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Bill Mahar does not have anything goid to say about MAGA and Trump either
So out of curiosity say you could vote for Walker and did so and he won. But Democrats kept control of the senate any. The end result would be putting someone in a seat for 6 years that ultimately will give zero contribution. Someone who’s more likely to cause more problems than to possibly solve them. And may in the long-term cause the republicans to pick worse and worse candidates, just to try to take or keep power, that have less chances of winning. By allowing shit candidates to enter close races, it only helps the other side because the thinking is never, let’s get better candidates, it’s he was or we were so close. Just gotta double down.
It's been a long time coming but I'm glad she found her way even if she doesn't end up in the GOP.
List of democrats who changed parties:
Dwight Eisenhower
Strom Thurmond
Ronald Reagan
Donald Trump
Candace Owens
Brandon Straka

People who left the democrat party:
maybe Bill Mahrer (he did tell people to vote for republicans last month)
maybe Joe Rogan
Tulsi Gabbard
Joe Lieberman
So out of curiosity say you could vote for Walker and did so and he won. But Democrats kept control of the senate any. The end result would be putting someone in a seat for 6 years that ultimately will give zero contribution. Someone who’s more likely to cause more problems than to possibly solve them. And may in the long-term cause the republicans to pick worse and worse candidates, just to try to take or keep power, that have less chances of winning. By allowing shit candidates to enter close races, it only helps the other side because the thinking is never, let’s get better candidates, it’s he was or we were so close. Just gotta double down. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

To be honest, the rules of the house and senate have gotten so the only power is in the hands of about 4 to 6 people and everyone else is just supposed to vote the way the leaders want. No debate, no amendments to bills, and the bills that are presented have too much garbage in them to buy votes.

The problem is that Democrats are basically Communists by the policies they propose.
Just because Tulsi see’s the Democrats as the reprehensible piles of shit that they are, this does not mean she will suddenly sign herself with the Republicans.

She needs to be convinced that if she wants to be the first Female President, the road to that goal would be to first be the first Female Republican Vice President.

Who would be at the top of the ticket would be the big question.

The Republicans need someone with as big of a set of balls as Gabbard.