URL / Website: -
City: South Austin
State: Texas
Address: N 183 Spa on US 183 South near airport
Activities: We did everything
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall'ish, skinny, big nice boobs and round ass. Beautiful smile, she said first time in Austin
Recommendation: Yes
  • Manma
  • 11-01-2022, 12:28 PM
Whats the damage you can DM me
  • Y!Not
  • 11-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Sammy, since you clearly run this place can you improve the experience?
How do you park a full sized truck by that shack? Always looks dead when I drive by. At ADS I can park on the street behind at least.
Sammy, since you clearly run this place can you improve the experience? Originally Posted by stingeragents
He’s the only one who ever does encounters at this place
Hey Sammy what’s the deal with your girls? Why do they all have shitty attitudes? They are hot I will give you that and the house is nice but what’s with the shitty attitudes with the girls? For the life of of me I wonder how you source them. Also are you the same owner as ADS? I think so.
You people need to keep this in mind. When you go to 183 N. Spa or Austin Day Spa you are not seeing one of his employees or an independent contractor.

The ladies you see are human trafficked sex slaves. They are forced to live inside the brothel and get raped and perform sex work 24/7.

Its impossible to have a good attitude when you are held against your will.

Sammyc32 is a known human trafficker and if I were a betting dude, I would bet things for sammyc32 are about to go downhill.
You people need to keep this in mind. When you go to 183 N. Spa or Austin Day Spa you are not seeing one of his employees or an independent contractor.

The ladies you see are human trafficked sex slaves. They are forced to live inside the brothel and get raped and perform sex work 24/7.

Its impossible to have a good attitude when you are held against your will.

Sammyc32 is a known human trafficker and if I were a betting dude, I would bet things for sammyc32 are about to go downhill. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Known human trafficked slaves? Here you go again TT, if that were the case, and it was "KNOWN" wouldn't LEO's be all over it?