The left is the least tolerable cult I have ever seen.

Just look at the left leaning Bozos on this forum. Constantly bringing up the same sad sad sad shit day in and day out. And if you are not like minded they resort to insults. I wish the mods would take a couple of weeks off so I can teach them what and how to insult someone.
What happened to 1blackman1?
You seem to have forgotten the MAGA cult.

The tolerance level there is pretty low....even to the point of attacking the US Capitol, then trying to deny it.

Adding this as there seems to be no discernable topic for this thread.
You seem to have forgotten the MAGA cult.

The tolerance level there is pretty low....even to the point of attacking the US Capitol, then trying to deny it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
As it turns out the FBI HAND THEIR. CORRUPT HANDs ALL OVER 1/6. Before you get diarrhea of the mouth , you need to learn what you are talking about. As for ad 1/6 goes it was no better and certainly no worse than the summer of love, you and the rest of the morons talking about it , are lost at sea. All that property both government and public was destroyed or burnt with brain dead democrats cheering every time a match was lit.
The fucking post ain’t about 1/6 , either address the topic of STFU.
My goodness, this seems to be a rant, not a topic. It may be time for you to take the advise you give out.
If someone on here is posting ridiculous lies 24/7/365. I'd say that person is an extreme maga cult member with no hope of a real life. Fresh air does the body good and doesn't cause brain damage
My goodness, this seems to be a rant, not a topic. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Of course, there is no topic and just another one of Ace's many tiresome rants about Democrats while trying to be a keyboard tough guy... and to think I thought people who loved watching stupid mindless shit like "American Idol" and "Big Brother" were happy go lucky people. I guess I was wrong. LOL

Edit for directly below: Ace, I am sorry. I am going to have to RTM you again for being off topic to your own topic that has no topic.
My goodness, this seems to be a rant, not a topic. It may be time for you to take the advise you give out. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You and that other goober know a lot about rants , no doubt, what mental giants , laughable . Never saw the first episode of A I. The other is a sacrifice for my wife. Most idiots don’t have a clue about what it takes for 52 to years of marriage to the same outstanding lady. I pity you fools!
How many topics are on this rant? I've lost count
These threads are nothing burgers.

No topic. Just rants.