Senator Fetterman from Pennsylvania: But Which One?

So then, it is to be Senator Fetterman (D) PA.

But will it be Mr. John Fetterman for the full six years? Or will it be his wife, Ms. Giessel Fetterman?

I can easily foresee John Fetterman legitimately resigning for "reasons of health' within the next six months, and Governor Josh Shapero (D) PA appointing his wife Giessel to replace him and fill out the rest of his term.

Talk about a rope-a-dope or bait-and-switch!
maybe shapero will appoint hellary the replacement

what you say, hellary isn't from pennsylvania? well, she wasn't a new yorker either
Ms. Fetterman, are you for fracking like your husband? Absolutely not, that was John's idea not mine. Thank you for clearing that up Senator, sorry, Ms. Fetterman.
Geez I though there was 2 of the mush brain morons, never seen the trolls wife. Who would marry that house ape?
I saw that last night.

Congratulations Pennsylvania. You got just what you deserve.
its been claimed that uncle fetter's wife is an illegal alien.
its been claimed that uncle fetter's wife is an illegal alien. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

All the more reason for Democrats to support her.
I posted this idea last week. I expect within 90 days of the swearing in, we will see a new Senator Fetterman. Yes, she was an illegal alien. Don't know if she has really fixed the problem other than getting married to the creature. It's not like the democrats care about rules.