Denton

Anybody know what happened to two college aged providers in Denton? One was a stripper. They were around for a while then disappeared and then were back again like 2 years ago or a year and a half ago for a bit. Feel like ones name started with a K
They Graduated.
College age.
2 years ago
Denton.
Don’t fret a new crop will soon apear
UNT seems to be a hot bed for SB and Bp
Kenni is still providing excellent service and racking up stellar reviews. Perhaps a best-in-class service model.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=166560
Thanks it wasn't Kenni though

And I highly doubt they were students lol. Doubt they even saw much of high school
Thanks it wasn't Kenni though

And I highly doubt they were students lol. Doubt they even saw much of high school Originally Posted by Diabetes

School of hard knocks and dicks
Do you the nasty chick who would secretly video her. Sessions in the most filthiest rooms? Never saw her, but saw her vids on xtube. Coke cans, popcorn, food wrappers, stained nasty mattress, it was disgusting.
Do you the nasty chick who would secretly video her. Sessions in the most filthiest rooms? Never saw her, but saw her vids on xtube. Coke cans, popcorn, food wrappers, stained nasty mattress, it was disgusting. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie
You might want to reread and edit that so we know what you are asking?
I think this is what he meant...

Do you mean the nasty chick who would secretly video her sessions in the most filthiest rooms? Never saw her, but saw her vids on xtube. Coke cans, popcorn, food wrappers, stained nasty mattress, it was disgusting. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie
or maybe Wulf's midget ?