FLORIDA HOBBYING

It appears I will be retiring to Central Florida in about 6 months. I will be at least an hour from Vero or Orlando. A long time ago I was told about a Hobby site in the area, especially along the Atlantic coast. Are there any Florida guys out there who would know the name of it?
There are multiple Florida forums.
There are a couple of posts in the coed section for south Florida about "other sites" to use
A guy in Oklahoma came up with the site I was trying to remember - Independent Girls.
http://independentgirls.com/indiboard/
Yep, that was one of the other sites. Wasn't sure about posting a link for other sites here though. Good luck
Yep, that was one of the other sites. Wasn't sure about posting a link for other sites here though. Good luck Originally Posted by dj8rocks
ECCIE is cool about that. They know they have the best format and if ECCIE has a foothold in the area no other site can compete with them. I do see more activity on ECCIE in Florida, and that would be great.
It appears I will be retiring to Central Florida in about 6 months. I will be at least an hour from Vero or Orlando. A long time ago I was told about a Hobby site in the area, especially along the Atlantic coast. Are there any Florida guys out there who would know the name of it? Originally Posted by Pink Floyd
Having moved recently from Ft.Myers, I found that the best site for Hobbists in FL was USA Sex Guide
Lots of fine women in FL. Enjoy
historically Tampa is one of the best stripper/hobby towns. it isn't so much anymore but many providers cover the Tampa/Orlando area equally so hit the sub forums and look.. a lot also visit there taking trips