Need Help / Intervention to the Eccie Ways....

Hope the Title doesn't get misrepresented
I am a 53 soon to be 54 years old Avg White guy Hobbyist for 20 years spanning 3 states now, I recall my very first experience from the classifieds of the good 'Ol New Times, I've been hooked ever since that first time with a Scandinavian Finish curvy big Boobs tender beautiful sexy Tina, couldn't believe my luck, I hit the babe lotto, I came just by her touching and kissing me both of us in my bed, WOW what a Rush!. After that I was hooked answering ads from New Times and CL, and recently from BP, I've had good encounters up until recently on BP where it's been hit and mostly MISSED. I have recently subscribed to this forum however haven't been able to meet any of the providers here, this is where I am asking for some guidance and help, as recent as today I had a misunderstanding with a verified provider where I failed to understand her screening process, I overreacted when I was asked a few screening questions, In the past my dates or encounters have been 100% safe and totally unanimous.
  • How can I gain confidence from providers of this forum?
  • What is p411?
  • Do I need to be verified-how?
Sorry for the long read and thank you for taking time, any suggestions and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Happy 4th
Adam
The search tab is your only friend. All of your hobby questions can be answered by doing a simple search. Do your due diligence and research, and you will be fine. If you fail to do your research it's all on you.
you need to first target newbie friendly providers on here. after you see them post a review and ask them for permission to use them as a reference. they will remember you after you post a review. from there you work your way up to providers who do need references.

also for P411 ask a provider about it after your session, she will be able to get you on board for a free months subscription if she has it too..