New sign in page

What happened to the old sign in page. Why the change?
How do you post new review?
Not seeing anything “new” on my end.
Can’t go straight to Houston Eccie. Takes me to world wide, then have to find Houston site.
Can’t go straight to Houston Eccie. Takes me to world wide, then have to find Houston site. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Tap on the AA next to eccie. net. This will allow you to choose desktop version. I was having the same issue as you.
That doesn’t show up on my cell. Not using PC.
That doesn’t show up on my cell. Not using PC. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I’m using my cell. Scroll the page until you see eccie.net with the lock symbol.
Thanks for help. Figured it out. Why so many hoops to jump thru. Ridiculous. Old format worked fine. Why change.
I reckon it’s a temporary glitch
I’m still seeing this generic version for some reason.
For handhelds, and I had forgotten this, your browser almost always has an option to auto select a websites "Desktop Site"
I only get an option on bottom of page for full site, I click, it attempts to load and then it doesn’t quite load, so I’m back to generic for now.
I only get an option on bottom of page for full site, I click, it attempts to load and then it doesn’t quite load, so I’m back to generic for now. Originally Posted by arañanegra
That was happening to me too. Click on the AA like was said in earlier post (should be on top next to eccie.net). A drop-down menu will give you option to Request Desktop Site; click on that. It worked for me.

The “AA” is on the phones browser, not within the eccie site.
I’m not seeing Eccie.net
No menu drops