Lost in translation

I often highlight comments or an entire page of a thread, then press speak while listening over Bluetooth in my vehicle, it’s quite entertaining. The voice on my phone is of a female and it includes proper punctuation making for a more accurate reading. I feel as though sometimes what is being said by people responding gets lost in translation, I’m guilty of this, I don’t always use correct or any punctuation. A simple response if not properly worded or read by someone seems to cause a particular reaction, sometimes positive, sometimes negative due to lack of punctuation. It’s quite comical hearing what’s being said as opposed to read.
Lol, a punch able face, like I mentioned, lost in translation.
Ara,

Don't get me started on whether an English professor should grade the posts.

I will note that Portuguese, and on rare occasion German, are much more accurately expressive when it comes to emotional context.
postagem de eco duplicada
  • Busty
  • 11-20-2023, 07:42 PM
Next time record the audio and
let us hear.
Does she sound like Siri?
in Ordnung, ich ging zurück und schaltete es ein, um es auszuprobieren.
Für euch Apfel-Nutzer gilt:
Einstellungen -> Barrierefreiheit -> Auswahl vorlesen
Möglicherweise möchten Sie auch die Sprechgeschwindigkeit verlangsamen
Meine Standardeinstellung ist ebenfalls eine Frau. Verdammt, es ist verdammt lustig, weil man für jede Sprache eine etwas andere Stimme bekommt
Danke für den Lacher heute Abend
: Okay, I went back & turned it on to give it a try.
For you Apple users it is:
Settings -> accessibility -> Speak Selection
Also you might wanna slow down the speaking rate
My default is also a female. Damn it's funny as hell because you get a slightly different voice for each language
Thank you for the laugh this evening:
Next time record the audio and
let us hear.
Does she sound like Siri? Originally Posted by Busty
Sounds like I imagine you would, a bit top heavy, jk, lol.
There are different voices to select from, not necessarily Siri.
Just try it, select a post, press and hold, I don’t know what its called but a blue box hovers over the word where you can grab and drag it over however many words, when you release it more selections appear, one of which is speak. I’m easily entertained.
Don't get me started on whether an English professor should grade the posts. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Some of the worst grammar/spelling I have ever seen in my life is right here on Eccie & OH2 ... & sadly it comes from the women more than the men.
I don't know what the context of this thread is so perhaps I'll sit this one out commenting.
Good choice.
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2023, 08:57 AM
Some of the worst grammar/spelling I have ever seen in my life is right here on Eccie & OH2 ... & sadly it comes from the women more than the men. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
It's at illiterate levels, they would be at the shelter if they were born a Man
Some of the worst grammar/spelling I have ever seen in my life is right here on Eccie & OH2 ... & sadly it comes from the women more than the men. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
As long as she is punctual, skilled at what she does with me, and doesn’t talk about the punk-she-ate, I don’t mind a lady’s poor grammar or spelling.

Ara, how does this one sound in the dick tation funktion?
  • Uomo
  • 11-21-2023, 12:11 PM
Bad spelling and grammar in the reviews, meh it happens especially as many of us are doing this on a phone and sometimes without our reading glasses which is a pain for us older guys. But blocks of texts with no spacing or punctuation drives me nuts. Take a breathe dude, hit that enter ket and start a new line between the 25th big O you just gave her and switching to RCG.