Elizabeth Hurley at 58 years old

Wow! Either she works her ass off to look this good, or she has great genes. Most likely both.

Nice looking body and face, not many women her age look this good.
not many women her age look this good. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Not many women can afford Hollywood’s finest plastic surgeons.
Not many women can afford Hollywood’s finest plastic surgeons. Originally Posted by Bowser98

There's some great plastic surgeons in Thailand. Always do a 'package check' before going on with your date.
Actually, even if she had surgery, she still has to work hard to keep the figure.
@Bowser, Maybe not, Hurly claims no cosmetic surgery, but I won’t hold my breath. Women who can’t afford it could still work with what they have, better food choices, some exercise etc.
Thigh gap demonstrates one of her exercise routines. Please advise her arrival date in Houston so I can help keep her young.
  • Uomo
  • 11-29-2023, 08:27 AM
she's always been one of my favs. Her and Salma have definitely aged incredibly well.
she's always been one of my favs. Her and Salma have definitely aged incredibly well. Originally Posted by Uomo

Salma at 57. I remember seeing From Dusk Till Dawn and laying my eyes on Salma and I though this is the most beautiful and well built woman I had ever seen. My jaw just dropped.

• BLM69
  • 11-29-2023, 01:46 PM
They both look great, they work hard at it but spend millions on the upkeep, trainers, chefs and work done to their face and bodies
I’m a retired teacher. I can’t afford her but she’s absolutely beautiful