Say Adios MoFo to Governor Quitter!

Good riddance but I never watched her anyways!

http://news.yahoo.com/why-fox-news-d...164000188.html
  • Seedy
  • 01-26-2013, 10:03 PM
Yea, but i'd like to fuck the shit out of her. Lmao
I would do her again

again a wall, again a table
Yea, but i'd like to fuck the shit out of her. Lmao Originally Posted by seedman55
but bigtids would rather do her
  • Seedy
  • 01-26-2013, 10:22 PM
but bigtids would rather do her Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Holy shit,I wouldn't fuck that even with DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR. ASSUP's dick. Lmfao
Hey, where's Assup been? Did somebody give him an enema?
  • Seedy
  • 01-26-2013, 10:37 PM
Hey, where's Assup been? Did somebody give him an enema? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Assup IS an enema. Lmfao
I thought you were smarter than that Big Tex. Palin left the governor's office because of harassment from one or two people supported by Soros. They were daily filing legal complaints that had to be dealt with by the Governor.

So she left and what did she do. She started her own PAC, got a reality show, wrote a book or two, gave interviews, and most importantly to the country has found and supported conservative candidates around the country. Her current average of picking winners is about 70% which is pretty damn good in politics. I can argue that she has gained more power by resigning kind of like Obi-Wan Kenobi. I guess the dems made a big mistake. I say mistake because of the 50 or so TEA party candidates who are serving now and giving Obama, Reid, and Pelosi fits. You can argue otherwise but it wouldn't be wise.
Hey, where's Assup been? Did somebody give him an enema? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No he tripped over a razor blade and bumped his head. Now he has a concusion like Hillary. They must be the same brand of idiot, lol.
Yea, but i'd like to fuck the shit out of her. Lmao Originally Posted by seedman55
I agree, Gov. Quitter would be the ultimate grudge fuck!
Say Hello to Sarah ...
And don't leave out a bigger quitter:

"Fat Ass Hillary".........quit her Senate seat, quit her SOS job, quit her Rose Law firm !

Hillary is a triple quitter !

The one job she should have quit was being married to pervert Bill; but she had too much to gain by staying loyal to the sexual predator in chief.
And don't leave out a bigger quitter:

"Fat Ass Hillary".........quit her Senate seat, quit her SOS job, quit her Rose Law firm !

Hillary is a triple quitter ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The one job she should have quit was being married to pervert Bill; but she had too much to gain by staying loyal to the sexual predator in chief. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

LL, now you see why I previously stated that Trendy's "hatred" and "ignorance" has no boundaries!
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2013, 07:08 AM
Had they, you would not be here.