Triple Nine Society Members Execute Hostile Takeover of ECCIE Political Forum

After returning from a nice vacation, I check in here to find...WTF is all this!?

Recent "Trip Down Memory Lane" thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=740642&highlight=

More apropos than ever!
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Whirly has morphed into Uncle Han.

I'm about to join you in retirementville from posting with such nonsense run amuck.

We need to quit posting on here and open up a Tesla dealership!
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 11:21 AM
bump
When I checked in this morning, the forum's leading two spammers had started sixteen threads that still appeared on the front page.

Too bad their teammate who heads up the late night thread-hogging shift couldn't get away from his job as a Wichita Wal-Mart greeter. Otherwise, these three clowns would surely have managed to kick everything other than their own cut-and-paste ramblings off the first page!
When I checked in this morning, the forum's leading two spammers had started sixteen threads that still appeared on the front page.

Too bad their teammate who heads up the late night shift got stuck and couldn't get away from his job as a Wichita Wal-Mart greeter. Otherwise, these three clowns would surely have managed to squeeze out everyone else! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
You have nothing valuable to say......squeezing out what you have to say is a benefit to the board.........stop whining like a little bitch......
You have nothing valuable to say......squeezing out what you have to say is a benefit to the board.........stop whining like a little bitch...... Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Yeah, everyone waits with bated breath for your next cut-and-pasted rant.

That was quite an artful utilization of ellipses, too, Marshall. Did you buy a copy of The Whirlaway Style Guide?
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Yeah, everyone waits with bated breath for your next cut-and-pasted rant.

That was quite an artful utilization of ellipses, too, Marshall. Did you buy a copy of The Whirlaway Style Guide? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

without thinking, han just admitted to having 22 reviews same # whirlie has
You have nothing valuable to say......squeezing out what you have to say is a benefit to the board.........stop whining like a little bitch...... Originally Posted by Uncle Han
fuck you dipshit. I don't know who you were, but there's a reason you had to come back as someone else.

Care to share that with us, ballgargler?

SOMEONE IN ECCIE LAND IS A LIAR! I suppose we'll find out soon enough.
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 06:35 PM
fuck you dipshit. I don't know who you were, but there's a reason you had to come back as someone else.

Care to share that with us, ballgargler?

SOMEONE IN ECCIE LAND IS A LIAR! I suppose we'll find out soon enough. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whirlie and Han aren't here right now ... when one comes back the other is sure to follow
Whirlie and Han aren't here right now ... when one comes back the other is sure to follow Originally Posted by CJ7
That is more commonly referred to as the "blind leading the blind."
Too bad their teammate who heads up the late night thread-hogging shift couldn't get away from his job as a Wichita Wal-Mart greeter. Otherwise, these three clowns would surely have managed to kick everything other than their own cut-and-paste ramblings off the first page! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
That was funny!
I don't know what this triple nine society is all about but look at it this way; if it wasn't for Whirly, COG, myself, and now Han we would have nothing but posts about important things like why Bush is to blame for cancer or VD. I look at some of these posts and I see 200, 300, and approaching 400 replies so I guess someone is reading them. There is nothing stopping someone like FuckZup, CJ, SSOB, or Tex from posting some interesting positions but right now they are being overwhelmed with reality and the Obama meltdown. These guys are like some idiot sitting up to their chin in a pig sty and complaining about it. Get up and climb out idiot!
That was funny! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It doesn't occur often but I am going to agree with Hanoi COG on that one. "That was funny."
I don't know what this triple nine society is all about but look at it this way; if it wasn't for Whirly, COG, myself, and now Han we would have nothing but posts about important things like why Bush is to blame for cancer or VD. I look at some of these posts and I see 200, 300, and approaching 400 replies so I guess someone is reading them. There is nothing stopping someone like FuckZup, CJ, SSOB, or Tex from posting some interesting positions but right now they are being overwhelmed with reality and the Obama meltdown. These guys are like some idiot sitting up to their chin in a pig sty and complaining about it. Get up and climb out idiot! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
when was the last time anybody started a thread about Bush being blamed for VD, BSWine? How about a thread bashing Obama?

In other words, you're lying again.

Believe me, you flock of dipshits aren't keeping anything in this board debate worthy ...

If anything you're constant flood of threads on the same fucking subject has turned it into the aberration it is today.

Unfortunately you ignorant mouth breathers don't understand that.

Party on nut sweat! Your opinion, watered down as it is, will have a brief flash of light and then DOWN IT goes!
I don't know what this triple nine society is all about... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I doubt that anyone reading this will be surprised to discover that you have no idea what the Triple Nine Society is. Judging from your posts, it's patently obvious that you don't come remotely close to meeting its qualification standards. I referred to it simply as a way of ridiculing you obnoxious, stupid buffoons.

...but look at it this way; if it wasn't for Whirly, COG, myself, and now Han we would have nothing... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Good Lord! Are you kidding?

Earlier today, you started a thread concerning your fantasies of the potential secession of a few northern Colorado counties. And you wonder why most of us don't take you nutcases seriously?

Whirlaway and Marshall/ChoomCzar/UncleHan do little more than spam the forum with cut-and-pasted articles and blog posts accompanied with an "amen," and often a blanket insult of all who might possibly disagree with them. I don't know why the hell "Uncle Han" hasn't been banned (again). He was booted out of here when he posted under the username "Marshall," and then again as "ChoomCzar." He's nothing more than a troll and an asshole of the first rank.

As for COG, he ought to do a better job of actually trying to understand some of the stuff he copies and pastes, at least before hectoring others on what he foolishly believes to be their lack of knowledge. In that long recent "FairTax" thread, for instance, he continually threw insults at me after I refuted some of his ridiculously erroneous claims, all while refusing to make any effort to learn a damned thing about the issue.

Many people are far worse than ignorant; they're closed-minded and intellectually lazy.