Uncle Han bites the dust

I see that Whirlytard, in addition to purloining my avatar (grow up you fucking punk), is blitzing the forum with his usual relentless republican outrage to make up for the loss in meaningless posts resulting from Uncle Fucko's ban.

I guess that means I can change my avatar back to ... hmmm...
Ban?
Uncle Han will return........................ ..
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Uncle Han will return........................ .. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Uncle Ban

Feel free to ................no such thing as "purloining" an avatar at ECCIE............

I guess that means I can change my avatar back to ... hmmm... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Uncle Ban

Originally Posted by CJ7
LMAO!

He's probably got three or four lives left!
I see that Whirlytard, in addition to purloining my avatar (grow up you fucking punk), is blitzing the forum with his usual relentless republican outrage to make up for the loss in meaningless posts resulting from Uncle Fucko's ban.

Originally Posted by timpage

Yes, now Whirlaway reigns supreme as the forum's most annoying attention-seeking buffoon.

Look for that stupid S.O.B. to double down on his ALL-CAPS spamming efforts!
I think everybody should change to my avatar by the way. Just for fun.
Uncle Han will return........................ .. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Good idea. Further antagonize the admins, you genius.
It isn't "your" avatar; it is my avatar. And we all know that person in the picture isn't you dude.........tineye it !
The admins aren't dumb like you think; they know he will reemerge.............he has done it multiple times..

Why are you so fucking dumb ?

Good idea. Further antagonize the admins, you genius. Originally Posted by timpage
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 01:53 PM
The admins aren't dumb like you think; they know he will reemerge.............he has done it multiple times..

Why are you so fucking dumb ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
and hopefully, the admin will expedite the ax and exit of future multiple appearances in a far more rapid fashion

Your an idiot CBJ; you think I have multiple handles, you thought I was Uncle Han.........if I was, the mods would have banned me.
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Your an idiot CBJ; you think I have multiple handles, you thought I was Uncle Han.........if I was, the mods would have banned me. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

and youre and idiot if you think me, and or the admin doesn't know how to circumvent one moron posting under multiple names ....