Jasper, Texas, still hasn't learned...

It is the town where James Byrd was dragged to death.

Check out the video:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...vp=1&CMP=OUTUS

The two cops have been fired.

This all started over failure to pay a $100 fine. They end up beating the woman to a pulp.
Just some good 'ole country boys havin' some fun...

Check out the video:

This all started over failure to pay a $100 fine. They end up beating the woman to a pulp. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Beating? She got what any body who is under arrest will get when you start back talking the Police.
That could just have easily have been in Harris County, or Cook County Jail.
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 06:02 PM

Check out the video:

This all started over failure to pay a $100 fine. They end up beating the woman to a pulp. Originally Posted by ExNYer

round 2 starts about the 4 minute mark of the vid

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...204501776.html

fat cops really know how to slam a face on a counter top when they get the cuffs on you
Beating? She got what any body who is under arrest will get when you start back talking the Police. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Are you fucking kidding me? do you actually think the cops have the right to beat you for arguing with them? What country do you live in?

She was arguing with the cop in front of her. He was the one who hung up the phone on her when she was trying to get her mother to pay the $100 fine. She never touched the cop or threatened him.

Then the cop behind her grabs her by the hair of her head and slams her face into the desk.

Do you really think that is proper police procedure?

That is the type of behavior that results in people killing the cops in revenge. And if that type of police brutality went unpunished, the revenge would be deserved.

If I got beaten like that and the cop got away with it, I would wait six months and then go looking for him when he was off duty.

And he would never see me coming. He would wake up a bloody mess in a hospital with no idea what happened to him.

And I say that as someone who has police officers as close relatives.
Are you fucking kidding me? do you actually think the cops have the right to beat you for arguing with them? What country do you live in?

She was arguing with the cop in front of her. He was the one who hung up the phone on her when she was trying to get her mother to pay the $100 fine. She never touched the cop or threatened him.

Then the cop behind her grabs her by the hair of her head and slams her face into the desk.

That is the type of behavior that results in people killing the cops in revenge. And if that type of police brutality went unpunished, the revenge would be deserved.

If I got beaten like that and the cop got away with it, I would wait six months and then go looking for him when he was off duty.

And he would never see me coming. He would wake up a bloody mess in a hospital with no idea what happened to him.

And I say that as someone who has police officers as close relatives. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Have you ever been in jail?
round 2 starts about the 4 minute mark of the vid

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...204501776.html

fat cops really know how to slam a face on a counter top when they get the cuffs on you Originally Posted by CJ7
The whole thing took place up to the 4 minute mark. At 4 minutes its the camera on the other side and repeating. Making it look like it was round two.

check it out again.

And I say that as someone who has police officers as close relatives. Originally Posted by ExNYer
BOO FUKEN HOO. CRY BABY CRY.
BOO FUKEN HOO. CRY BABY CRY. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Well said, ignorant fucking redneck.
Have you ever been in jail? Originally Posted by Jackie S
No. But what POSSIBLE difference does that make?

Did you watch the video?

Do you actually believe that a cop should be allowed to grab you from behind and slam your face into a counter top because you were arguing with another cop?
I have, and whether they have the right to do it or not is beside the point.

If you don't do exactly as they say, you will get your ass kicked.
Jasper, Texas, still hasn't learned... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Unfortunately, I doubt they ever will!
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2013, 07:08 PM
If they would have shot her like George Zimmerman, they could have claimed the feared for their life!
I have, and whether they have the right to do it or not is beside the point. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No, that is EXACTLY the point.

If you settle for lawless cops, you will get lot more lawless cops. These two assholes got fired. And they deserved it.
No, that is EXACTLY the point.

If you settle for lawless cops, you will get lot more lawless cops. These two assholes got fired. And they deserved it. Originally Posted by ExNYer
My dad used to whip my ass alot worse than that. I have taken a few elevator rides downtown at HPD. NO BIG DEAL.

You are a PUSSY. I have NO DOUBT.