IRS agents training with AR-15s?

OK. This is seriously fucked up if true:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...662.html?hp=f2

IRS agents are - or should be - a bunch of accountants. If someone needs to be arrested, that is what the FBI is for.

This is how an audit in 2014 will look.
  • CJ7
  • 06-13-2013, 11:57 AM
they can TRAIN until hell freezes over for all I care... when the start going HOT in public, I'll pitch a bitch.

maybe they are aware COF is on the loose carrying a Wanted Dead Or Alive poster with their name on it..
they can TRAIN until hell freezes over for all I care... when the start going HOT in public, I'll pitch a bitch. Originally Posted by CJ7
Training costs money.

Why spend the money unless you are going to use it?
they've already proven they like to waste a lot of money.
  • CJ7
  • 06-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Training costs money.

Why spend the money unless you are going to use it? Originally Posted by ExNYer
because they can,, just like all abusive government agencies
because they can,, just like all abusive government agencies Originally Posted by CJ7
Is CBJ7 actually shedding his big-government, libertard cloak?
  • CJ7
  • 06-13-2013, 12:12 PM
nope, still have the same opinion of abusive government, youre just too stupid to notice
Maybe next they'll claim this is an innovative government "streamlining" initiative: Merge the I.R.S. and the United States Marshalls Service into one agency!

"Better think twice about that deduction, Mr. Taxpayer. We now audit and arrest during the same visit!"
  • CJ7
  • 06-13-2013, 12:16 PM
taxpayers get Kevlar vests with every audit
Now look who is starting conspiracy theories!
Now look who is starting conspiracy theories! Originally Posted by zerodahero
What's the conspiracy theory?

In a conspiracy theory, a tragedy or prominent news event that seems to have a conventional explanation is instead credited to some secret plot by the government or some other powerful cabal that is the real agent that caused the tragedy.

According to the article, IRS agents are training with AR-15s. That actually IS action by the government. And, clearly, it isn't a secret since they are training at a public firing range.

So, what is the secret plot?
OK. This is seriously fucked up if true:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...662.html?hp=f2

IRS agents are - or should be - a bunch of accountants. If someone needs to be arrested, that is what the FBI is for. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're right. Appears to be unnecessary, it's not their area.
Instead of rifles, they should pass out hari kari swords to the top irs brass.
Training costs money.

Why spend the money unless you are going to use it? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You spent money on training for "in case you need it" skills too.