Another Weiner in hot water....

... the wife this time. Looks like Huma Abedin, wife of Anthony Weiner, was making bank in consulting side gigs while working in the State Department:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...Pfr02d65yvXeoK

Key quotes:
----------------------------
"One of the Senate’s most aggressive investigators is probing longtime Hillary Rodham Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s employment status, asking how she got a sweetheart deal to be a private six-figure consultant while still serving as a top State Department official.
Thecouple hauled in as much as $350,000 in outside income on top of Abedin’s $135,000 government salary after Weiner quit Congress amid a sexting scandal."
----------------------------------

I'm assuming Anthony Wiener made nothing (on his own) after resigning in disgrace - he had no connections. So all that money, even if paid ot the husband, was really for Huma Abedin's connections to Hillary.
Go FUCK yourself. You pc of shit...LOL
I have yet to meet a political operative who doesn't trade on his/her connections. Thats what makes them valuable as a "consultant."

I can't understand why people are surprised/outraged by that.
Not that I am in anyway a religious Jew....

But, that union seems somewhat odd? I'll say it first I'm being a racist twat;-)
Look at Bill and Hillary. They went from trying to take furniture out of the Whitehouse to multi millionaires by being nothing but Bill and Hillary.
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Another Weiner in hot water.... ... . Originally Posted by ExNYer
What is your obsession with Weiners?

What is your obsession with Weiners?
Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe this perhaps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om5xXxGR_iw
They're better on the grill.
I prefer BRATS!
Go FUCK yourself. You pc of shit...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Are you defending the Weiners, bubba?
What is your obsession with Weiners?: Originally Posted by WTF
Not obsessed with "weiners", but I am interested in this dirtbag politician and his henchwoman wife.

But I will defer to your expertise...
Are you defending the Weiners, bubba? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yo mama so nasty I asked her how to spell WEINER, and she said you should have asked me last night it was at the tip of my tounge.
Yo mama so nasty I asked her how to spell WEINER, and she said you should have asked me last night it was at the tip of my tounge. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It was at the tip of your tongue?

I suspected as much.
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Not obsessed with "weiners", but I am interested in this dirtbag politician and his henchwoman wife.

But I will defer to your expertise... Originally Posted by ExNYer
If I lived in NYC I might give a fuck.

I don't and I don't.