Austin Rates over the last week. What's the reported cost of pussy?

Looking at 84 consecutive reviews I found......

Sessions reviewed ranged from 15 minutes to 2 hours
Reviews totaled about $17,000 spent

The cheapest HH was $40 and someone paid $240???
The Average cost of a HH leaving all other sessions out was $141

The cheapest Hour was $100 and someone paid $350
The Average cost of an Hour leaving all other sessions out was $237

About 43% of all sessions reviewed were for half hours.
51.5% were for half hour or less.

Ladies should note that it looks like the best "bang for the buck" for guys is at the $200 to $240 an hour mark. More sessions are being done at the $200 an Hour mark than any other price point. The next highest traffic generating price points is at $100 and $120 per HH

Guys should note that Ladies are making 18% or more on average for HHs. Are you paying a premium for the shorter session?

Summary?

Reading Reviews and using the data presented there will save the smart consumer considerable money making use of the $100 to $120 HH girls and the $200 and below Hour Girls. 26% of the reviews fit those numbers!

All tips, Still Looking Gifts and SlamDango T-shirts were left out of the calculations...

Where is the absolute BEST deal? hmmm... You need to do your own research but a doubles session with a pair of $200 an hour ladies that are not clock watchers and a very hot young $120 HH lady caught my eye!

A handful of much higher rates paid skewed the data but ladies demanding and getting the higher rates were of much higher caliber (IMO) than the avg provider.

Note:.... None of the ladies reviewd where the best value occurs are ladies that post here.. Only a small percentage of the ladies reviewed are participants.
Out of the eight dicks I sucked this week, here's the breakdown:

3 bent to the right
3 bent to the left
1 was perfectly straight
the last guy never got hard enough for me to figure out which way he leaned

2 were most assuredly Democrats
2 were most assuredly Republicans
the other 4 didn't fill out that portion of my questionnaire

8 took both their shoes and socks off for the occasion
1 I assisted in removing his boots
1 almost popped before he could removed the left sock
1 lucky bastard got a foot-rub

3 brought beverages
1 took me to lunch
1 made me dinner on two occasions
the other 3 were of the no-frills variety

What's that song?

Styx?

"I got too much time on my hands"? Is that it?

3 bent to the right
3 bent to the left
1 was perfectly straight

3 brought beverages
1 took me to lunch

Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Interesting....

As excellent as your BJ skills are reported to be did you ascertain why the guy wearing boots chose to not get his dick sucked where the 8 wearing shoes did?

Does that correlate to other data you have on your boot wearing vs shoe wearing clients?

Inquiring minds!
if they feel they're worth 100 bucks an hour thats kool. and some guys say "p*ssy is p*ssy" so i understand that...
i guess guys arent paying for us to have respect for ourselves... but if i can make the same money in a day and not risk my health, ill do that instead.
if it cant pay even any of my bills, i dont see a point. and especially bb ANYTHING... i just dont think its worth my health for rates like that. But ofcourse i have a price also, And offer "i need to pay something" specials.
I'm definately not talking bad... but i dont think health risks should be cheap.
When you guys wear out those 100dollar girls thats gonna be sad though.
if they feel they're worth 100 bucks an hour thats kool. and some guys say "p*ssy is p*ssy" so i understand that...
i guess guys arent paying for us to have respect for ourselves... but if i can make the same money in a day and not risk my health, ill do that instead.
if it cant pay even any of my bills, i dont see a point. and especially bb ANYTHING... i just dont think its worth my health for rates like that. But ofcourse i have a price also, And offer "i need to pay something" specials.
I'm definately not talking bad... but i dont think health risks should be cheap.
When you guys wear out those 100dollar girls thats gonna be sad though. Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx

So its not worth your health for $$ but you will risk your health for $$$. Looks to me that your health is really not worth much. And I guess I am risking my health seeing you for that $$$ or that $$. Damn, my health is worth more than that. Where are the $,$$$,$$$,$$$ girls.

Just saying the health angle is not a healthy argument. Stick to the $$ is just not worth it to me and you would be better off.
I don't see this thread as a, "Yo girls, lower your rates" thread....

but rather it is, "Hey guys, check out these other guys getting a piece of action for low, low rates...you're missing out"

3 bent to the right
3 bent to the left
1 was perfectly straight

3 brought beverages
1 took me to lunch

Originally Posted by JennsLolli
How many were blind?
the last guy never got hard enough for me to figure out which way he leaned Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Hey, it got hard... it just kinda bends towards the ground.
How many were blind? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh honey. You haven't a clue what yer talking about.

(And for those without a bullshit meter, I assure you I fudged the above numbers for the sake of a joke.)
Damn, my health is worth more than that. Where are the $,$$$,$$$,$$$ girls. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Probably out buying a cocktail, that's expensive.
How many were blind? Originally Posted by Still Looking
:woot_ju mp:
i guess guys arent paying for us to have respect for ourselves... Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx
No. I'm sorry to share with you but I do not know a single guy that has ever made the decision to spend more for pussy based on you ladies "respecting yourselves".
No. I'm sorry to share with you but I do not know a single guy that has ever made the decision to spend more for pussy based on you ladies "respecting yourselves". Originally Posted by Whispers
But in all honesty, is it looks, age or skills that you guys do decide to pay more for?