Encounter: Sensational Sarah with the heavanly breasts

User ID: -
Date: feb 2019
Name: Sarah, goes by Claire in some older ads
Phone: 505-240-7027
Email Address: none listed
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...i/909585201866
City: Albuquerque
State: -
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cbj, cfs, lots of touching, convo
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sarah is a young and very attractive. I had a hard time believing her pictures were real. She assured me they were. Straight forward 2-call set up to arrange visit. Meet her at a nicer hotel. When she answered the door, I was happy I called. Sarah is beautiful, friendly and a lot of fun. Her menu is soewhat limited. She is also asafety 1st girl. Covers are a must. She is super sexy. The photos are real, with her being slightly thick with all the right junk in all the right places. She is legit and definitely worth a visit
Recommendation: Yes
High priced for out call
$$.50hh & $$$.50Hour
I said pass, not gonna give in for a CBJ. I don't care how hot she is.
I see your point. She likely just does not want to do outcall.
I got a chance to meet with Sarah. She is the cute, "college girl next door" type. Very friendly, upbeat, and personable. I don't feel that the online pictures are actually of Sarah. She is a little shorter and has more of a "stocky" build, although she is not what I would consider "plump". Perhaps "thick" is a good description. We got along very well, and I enjoyed everything about her. I would see her again if, and when, she returns to Albuquerque.

She did mention that she has gotten many "no call, no shows" here. I'm not sure if she will be inclined to return. It's a shame that a few inconsiderate guys are giving the whole city a bad reputation. Let's be better Albuquerque.
Nice post BC, I just got to see her recently, and agree with your observations. She is cute, not model gorgeous, at least by me. She is cool, friendly, and I enjoyed the experience. She did say will be here til 14th if anyone wants to try.