URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 59S south
Activities: Vip, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, middle of back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Slender. Fit. Nice B cup. Pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
How much was everything u had to put down
I had always heard that the Colorado was kind of a clip joint with huge up-sell.
Thanks for the intel!! Did you do one of the rooms?

The room itself is expensive. They have different ones that vary in privacy. The one near the back of the 2nd bar is the more expensive, but more private.
Thanks for the intel!! Did you do one of the rooms?

Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Um...

Originally Posted by M4573R
I have a VIP membership (maybe I have not been in VIP in over 5 years so they may have canceled it.)

Last time they (Hawaiian Shirt Doug) wanted me to 1) rent the room (more like booth) for $100 an hour and 2) buy a bottle of champagne to get a dancer. I think the cheapest bottle was $165 WITH the VIP discount.

That's didn't even include the dancer's "time." Or the waitress' tip.

When I scoffed at Hawaiian Shirt Doug he informed me they made $50K off the VIP room last weekend alone.

Having gotten dances from many of the dancers then I knew few of them "fully put out."

For 5 or 6 bills I'd rather go to MX and have a helluva weekend or just meet one of the dancers outside for an overnight.
What’s mx?
Mexico
Correct. In Mexico, like Nuevo Laredo, Acuna and Monterey, you can literally take a dancer off stage and fuck her in a back room.
I wonder who all these dudes are that are contributing to the $50k they're making in VIP every weekend. If its anyone here we need to talk some sense in you!
Hawaiian Shirt Doug was likely blowing smoke up my ass.

But there's guys out there with tons of disposable income who don't give two shits about dropping $500-$2K and can hide it from their wife or IRS or business.

The growing issue is that wifey can track your phone, car and money so sliding by the club is going to be risky in the future.