URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/f...9875.htm?cat=1
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West Side La Quinta near the Galleria
Activities: LFK, Groping, Shower, Nipple Sucking, Hands on my balls and see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde, she put in two braided pony tails
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice looking Brazilian girl, its her in the photos, tall, slender, nice man-mades.
Recommendation: No
Damn, you've had a run of bad luck lately! I usually like the Brazilian models but would have done the same as you!
eros is a no go
Thats sucks!

But your last sentence is a very poor idea bro...karma is a MF
Thats sucks!

But your last sentence is a very poor idea bro...karma is a MF Originally Posted by Chlorine
MCB, sorry for your bad experience.

Chlorine, I totally agree with you!

~Slice
Thats sucks!

But your last sentence is a very poor idea bro...karma is a MF Originally Posted by Chlorine
That's why I let it go.
Appreciate the review. You always have great intel on the Brazilian market. I wish the more consistent providers would return to Houston from their time home.
Appreciate the review. You always have great intel on the Brazilian market. I wish the more consistent providers would return to Houston from their time home. Originally Posted by Mr. Rothstein
Spot on, the Brazilians who take residence in Houston supposedly to learn English are top notch at what they do whereas the traveling Brazilians are all about scamming you, they tell you what you want hear before making the appointment but once there they are completely different.
But why do you keep going to the same well, time after time ?
But why do you keep going to the same well, time after time ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I'm not as smart as you obviously.
good for you, more people need to walk out instead of rewarding bad behavior
Dude has a type, persistent and big fuckin balls...will always win in the end. No snitching tho bro lol