Sydney is back

Those of you who have been around since the ASPD days will know who Sydney is and may remember the very high quality ladies she brought to Dallas.

If you don't already know, after a hiatus of several years, Sydney has reopened the business. I have seen a half dozen ladies that she brought to town over the last 3 months or so. The quality of her ladies is as good as ever.

If you would like to reconnect with Sydney or become a new friend, she has a website you can go to. Here is the link:

www.clubdallas.info

In past years, I have met many models and a few centerfolds through Sydney. I even met a Maxim cover girl through Sydney. Whenever I read about her on Page 6 of the NY Post, I get a big kick.

If you are new, please be aware that her ladies start at $700. I know many of you don't think any providers are worth that much, but I think they are worth every penny. So, please refrain from comments about GP Syndrome.

Thanks.
I just found this thread which was linked to a post you made elsewhere. I was looking for info, pictures or something on the site which is linked in this post but all I can find is the page to sign up to be screened.

Did you really give out that much personal info to get set up with them? Doesn't sound like a good ideal to me and it is the reason I have P411 as well to protect my info.
I just found this thread which was linked to a post you made elsewhere. I was looking for info, pictures or something on the site which is linked in this post but all I can find is the page to sign up to be screened.

Did you really give out that much personal info to get set up with them? Doesn't sound like a good ideal to me and it is the reason I have P411 as well to protect my info. Originally Posted by gptxman
You do need to give the information to get screened.

I did it 10 years ago and haven't had a problem in all that time.

There is no "them". Sydney works alone and does not take P411. She keeps her clientelle list small and restricted.