Ladies and area sports ...

Ok ladies ... now that local sports are starting to get going again, hopefully the Mavs will play sometime this year, and Hicks' auction of the Stars gets them back on the ice ... here is my question ...

Which local (Dallas, and Texas) are you most passionate about, a team or teams that you love going to the games, love tailgating, can't wait for the pre-party or after-party, and you get so in to the games its is crazy or even fanatical? And what is the wildest thing you've done at a game?
Maybe I wasn't as clear as I could be ...

Ladies, I was thinking about things to do on an extended session or overnighter and thought about something like going to a Cowboys, or Rangers, or Stars (or Mavs if they ever start playing) game ... is this something you'd enjoy doing and to which game/team would you prefer to attend?
I would love to see the Mavs (Dirk) never been to a game before but from the way I act on my couch I would say I would definitely be fanatical at a game.. Lots of clapping yelling booing you name it I will probably do it except for getting naked(atleast not at the game ).. Whatever you decide I am sure it will be a blast be safe and have lots of fun... xoxox Pleasure
I love Tail-Gating!

Once left a Dallas Cowboys game to go out to the SUV and get it on at half-time

Good Times! Fond Memories!

I offer a great overnight rate and do love sporting events!