TOFTT Missused a lot lately

TOFTT- Take one for the team- To sacrifice ones self to protect others from harm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...e+for+the+team

Seems a lot of people think this means being the first to see a new girl. Even with great results. It does not. Now, if you see a new girl and its terrable , then TOFTT would apply . But every definition I can find shows it to mean the above in some way. Sacrificing ones self to prevent harm to your teammates.

Its important to use these terms correctly to avoid confusion and misunderstandings.
Comments?
That's not one of those things that I've noticed causing much of an issue. Personally, I'd rather focus on more misused terms, like spinner, BBW, and GFE.
BBW actualy does have a definition made by the woman who created the term. And it gets missused ALOT. I wil see if I can dig up the thread I created about it.
Common adult industry sex terms, abbreviations, codes, codewords, terminology, acronyms, lingo, and glossary. What is the meaning of (What does this mean), what is the definition of (as defined in our dictionary), and what do the letters stand for

TOFTT = Take one for the team. In reference to a new, non-reviewed provider

urban dictionary be damned.
Definition #3 is actually the original definition.

I can see where someone might be worried that they will TOFTT if the visit sucks, but the true definition involves taking "pain" for the benefit of the rest of the guys. Maybe if a guy sees a new, non-reviewed provider and he has a blast, he FOFTT. Found One For The Team...
BBW actualy does have a definition made by the woman who created the term. And it gets missused ALOT. I wil see if I can dig up the thread I created about it. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
You know what's misused even more?

"Not a BBW."
When you use terms incorrectly, you increase the likelyhood of being misunderstood and causing confusion. It not just Urban dictionary, its EVERY defininion of the term. I challange you to find ANY valid reference source that uses TOFTT the way you want to use it.

Common adult industry sex terms, abbreviations, codes, codewords, terminology, acronyms, lingo, and glossary. What is the meaning of (What does this mean), what is the definition of (as defined in our dictionary), and what do the letters stand for

TOFTT = Take one for the team. In reference to a new, non-reviewed provider

urban dictionary be damned. Originally Posted by bobcatalpha3-6
TOFTT comes from things like getting hit by a pitch so your team has a base runner. It's definitely not supposed to be something you enjoy.