DESCRIBE your perfect client.... LADIES ONLY!

DESCRIBE your perfect client.... LADIES ONLY!
He shows up in a suit made of money : J/K

My perfect client:
When he firsts makes contact its not just a hey wanna fuck..but more Hello I am so-n-so my refs are ....and I would like to meet....

When he arrives he is clean, polite, funny, not overly aggressive, not drunk.

He knows what he wants and what he likes.

He is not a clock watcher....
A gent that takes care of his self, clean, respectful, maybe a little shy(thats so cute to me) older, nice but not afraid to tell me what he likes or dont like. Takes control, a little agressive but in a good way like pinning you down, grabbing you and sliding you were they want you, groping, grabbing, and enjoys him self.
I like a man who knows what he wants.

A good sense of humor is always an awesome surprise, too
Altho I do cater to scaredy cats and quiet reserved men, I must say my FAVORITE type would be friendly and responsive and engaged in the moment. Of course, clean goes without saying, knows what he likes and can ask for it. not shy and quiet. I like a man who expresses his pleasure and desire vocally and says when he is enjoying a technique and mentions it when something is not what he likes.
Ohhh. I like this thread! It's a good way to balance out all the "girls we don't want to fuck" threads that have been flooding-up this place lately. The cool thing about providers that you don't want to fuck is that you never, ever have to pay them for sex.

ANYWHO! I think a lot of what has been mentioned describes the preferred client and not the ideal client. My preferred clients are clean, respectful, warm-spirited, appreciative, etc. It surprised me when I started out in this business how little things like age, body size, status and all of that played into how enjoyable a gentleman was in the sack. Variety is awesome, man. Just don't be an entitled dick, ya know? And for chrissake, don't shit in my incall or forget to scrub your balls. Etc. Etc. We all know the drill.

As far as my ideal client goes, sure, I'll bite. Give me a 35-45 yo professional in a sports coat, jeans, and boots. A little salt in the hair, a confident swagger, and shit tons of experience fucking pros so he knows what he's doing. He needs to be smart so he can flirt with my brain, he needs to have kinks that naturally line-up with mine, and he needs to be rich. The rich part is not that he needs to throw money at me, but that I don't want to feel guilty about taking so much of his money if he decides to book me three times in one week. He needs to know how to write a decent email, but not be clingy with correspondence. Over 6' tall, broad chest with the appropriate amount of chest hair, and a 5 o'clock shadow would help. He needs to have meaty hands adorned with a gold ring so I don't get stupid and develop a RW crush on him or decide to text him after too many drinks. And he needs to adore me for me...the sweet, good girl who wants to make-out and cuddle but also the slutty, trampy hooker who likes to be degraded a bit in bed.

I've found a few "ideal clients" over the years, so I know I ain't dreamin'...the trick is to be their ideal provider when they walk through the door, which is another thread all together. And like I said, the ring really helps.
Go Cards!!!!

Nice Avatar!!

Spacemtn
Go Cards!!!!

Nice Avatar!!

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I think the OP said "ladies only." I'll ignore the infraction, sir, as the color red sorta does it for me. The sexy neuroscientists say red makes your brain think you're in love and makes your boner extra throbby, but all of my sports teams have been red, so I might have a few crossed wires. Either way, GO CARDS!
"Sue"what the hell is there not to like?!?!
Altho I do cater to scaredy cats and quiet reserved men, I must say my FAVORITE type would be friendly and responsive and engaged in the moment. Of course, clean goes without saying, knows what he likes and can ask for it. not shy and quiet. I like a man who expresses his pleasure and desire vocally and says when he is enjoying a technique and mentions it when something is not what he likes. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I second that emotion.
Vocal is a huge turn on!!
You don't have to say the words but you can make the noise.
"Sue"what the hell is there not to like?!?! Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit

well some guys are ticklish and don't like you touching their feet. Some guys freak if you touch their hair or their face. everyone is different and some guys don't like ball worship and well frankly, that is MY thing and they better say NO or they will be bothered by my session. Guys should say if something is not what they like upfront, like my butt is not interested in playing, that way we don't go where we are not wanted. I am not a mind reader, a dick reader maybe, but your secret desires and phobias are just that, YOURS and I don't know them.
Manscaped, manscaped, manscaped! Did I mention manscaped?

Clean (but no powder down there, dammit! It tastes horrible!), smells good, can laugh at my jokes, oh and MANSCAPED!
Go Cards!!!!

Nice Avatar!!

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn
LOL.....was wondering who would be the first GUY to chime in.
My ideal clients are those that come in hand me money rub my feet while I take a nap..... Ok that was a lie.

My perfect client would come in fresh and clean. Happy and eager to see me. He would be ready to give me oral pleasure. This guy would also be respectful and go with the flow. Being aggressive is a huge turn off. He would also make sure he shaves. .. that stuff hurts especially since I make sure I'm nice and smooth for you.
I'd like to change my answer to cowboys