State: Pennsylvania
Address: Main Street Pleasantview Plaza by the Subway
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, HJ, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny short Chinese Granny with a thin build and saggy boobs. 40 years ago she would have been a textbook butterface,
Recommendation: Yes
I don't mind a granny either, but then again, I'm about an hour's drive from blue oval city, and that is just prohibitive to get an elderly rub. Good review tho.
Ive had several mama sahns. But all decent looking. They know how to please a man
Originally Posted by DaveTamjr
Isn’t anyone going to contest her age and claim she is in her 40’s?
i don't think many venture that far from the city.
Sorry for bumping this thread Doc. But AG, I think you've ruined me for life, I can not go into an AMP anymore without dropping a "schtank you" sometime during the massage and laughing to myself.
Sorry for bumping this thread Doc. But AG, I think you've ruined me for life, I can not go into an AMP anymore without dropping a "schtank you" sometime during the massage and laughing to myself. Originally Posted by Rammjamm
Schtank you for the kind words
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed