Name: Maya
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: KAKAOTALK : K-fest
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Golden Triangle South
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length but she mostly wore it up in a bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Body wise Maya is a hot MILF. Enhanced breasts and lips. Some cheek fillers(?). There is a VERY GENEROUS amount of photoshop going on in the ad pics. Large C cup breasts, flat stomach. Not much ass when standing and its too soft for my liking. Bent over its much better.
Recommendation: Yes
Very good description
Very good description Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Dude....PLEASE quit bumping so many dormant threads with posts that provide zero value to the original review. It's getting ridiculous.....
  • Aoi
  • 06-04-2023, 08:44 AM
Dude....PLEASE quit bumping so many dormant threads with posts that provide zero value to the original review. It's getting ridiculous..... Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Yes, because you're the bastion of contribution here, right?
Good heads up review.
Good heads up review. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Maya’s one of those providers whom I feel gets overly hyped because she offers BB. Don’t get me wrong, she has great service and attitude but the descriptions I’ve generally read and the dudes describing her as in her 30s make me wonder if they were drunk at the time or had BBFS goggles on (which increases the looks factor by 4 to 5 points. I laugh but I also understand why so many mongers get called out as “promoters”.
Good review