Jonesboro

I’m looking to add some things to my itinerary. Anything new to check out in Jonesboro? I hear that it’s slowly growing! Also, even around the Memphis area, any new exhibits or things to see?

I hope everyone has a relaxing and fun weekend!!
Jonesboro is a big little town these days 76,000 I think ..too much traffic for the roads.. tons of restaurants here.. as far as what to do here..? I visit friends don’t do much else besides work.. hope you do well here. The bottom has dropped out of the business here..
If you haven’t been to the Social, it’s pretty fun. They have bowling (it’s a little pricey though) and some other games in the main dining area. And there’s also a new golf lounge out that way too. I’ve not tried it yet. There’s also a cigar lounge somewhere. If you ever need another girlie to go out with, you can always holler!
If you haven’t been to the Social, it’s pretty fun. They have bowling (it’s a little pricey though) and some other games in the main dining area. And there’s also a new golf lounge out that way too. I’ve not tried it yet. There’s also a cigar lounge somewhere. If you ever need another girlie to go out with, you can always holler! Originally Posted by BustyButtercup
Oh nice! Where is the social? Sounds fun! Text me! We can meet up for drinks tonight if you want I’m always down to meet another fun hottie! You’re beautiful btw. 🥰😘
Oh nice! Where is the social? Sounds fun! Text me! We can meet up for drinks tonight if you want I’m always down to meet another fun hottie! You’re beautiful btw. 🥰😘 Originally Posted by BabyDallass
And suddenly the Social is filled wall to wall with men. 😂🥰😘