Should I do it or should I not.

So my best friend and I have never had sex with each other. I've known her for 5 years, Shes beautiful with big green eyes a nice tan body with DDD breast. She's not in the life, but she is a freak. We kissed and did some heavy petting during a threesome, last time I lived in Houston 3 years ago but thats the only time.

Now that I'm back we are still really good friends and do everything together. Lately though, she keeps telling me how she has dreams of us fucking or naked and rubbing each other. The latest one she had was we were both wearing a skirt and playing w/ each others pussy in a booth of a resturant.

So I need some advice on what to do. Should we get drunk and have mad, sloppy sex, and risk ruining our friendship. Or, should we not, keep our great simple friendship, but still have sexual urges towards each other. Any advice would help. Thank you
If you decide to go through with the urges, be prepared to live with the consequences. It could turn out to be a beautiful thing. On the other hand,...things could turn out bad.

I wish you well, Miss Paige
No need to get drunck to have a good time.
I did that with a Friend (she asked). It took me a month to agree. We got together for several months, once a week.

I haven't spoken to her in well over a year; the strong friendship is long gone.

That is just one story. I am sure there are others with different results.

With the wisdom of hindsight....we would still be great friends today
Follow your heart, but be sure to communicate, communicate, communicate. Good luck.
So my best friend and I have never had sex with each other. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
This is as far as I needed to go.

Don't dip your pen in the company inkwell. Don't shit where you eat. Et cetera. They all boil down to, "only have throw-away sex with throw-away people". Those you care for and the people you have to deal with in your regular life? No, honey.

Either jack off and schedule another appointment, or start officially and seriously dating your best friend.

If you date your best friend, understand and accept that if THIS relationship doesn't last, you won't be able to run to your best friend to commiserate about it. You might be out a relationship and a best friend.
If you date your best friend, understand and accept that if THIS relationship doesn't last, you won't be able to run to your best friend to commiserate about it. You might be out a relationship and a best friend. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
Never thought of that. Good point.
I think it would be best to avoid it.
There is no perfect answer. I tend to think girl/girl would be different than girl/boy.

But only the two of you know the right answer.

We just want to watch. (you knew someone was gonna say it!)
So I need some advice on what to do. Should we get drunk and have mad, sloppy sex, Originally Posted by Bianca Page
One guestion. Is there a risk that one of you get preggers? No? Then strap one on and get it on!
If you have to get drunk to have mad, sloppy sex with this friend then there's your answer.
Should you or shouldn't you?

Well, since you already kissed the girl, it sounds like you already dipped your toe in the water (and liked it enough to consider Act II) and now you just want to know if you should go for a full swim.

Maybe you could sit her down and explain your concerns about losing her friendship if it doesn't go right. Then having expressed your reservations, you could try it once as a sort of test drive.

I wonder if a provider is allowed to write a review on a session with her girlfriend on this board?

It might be a first for Eccie, but I doubt that anyone here would mind, but if there is some policy against it, maybe one of the mods could explain or green light it.

Keep us posted on what you decide and let us know how it turned out.
Should you or shouldn't you?

Well, since you already kissed the girl, it sounds like you already dipped your toe in the water (and liked it enough to consider Act II) and now you just want to know if you should go for a full swim.

Maybe you could sit her down and explain your concerns about losing her friendship if it doesn't go right. Then having expressed your reservations, you could try it once as a sort of test drive.

I wonder if a provider is allowed to write a review on a session with her girlfriend on this board?

It might be a first for Eccie, but I doubt that anyone here would mind, but if there is some policy against it, maybe one of the mods could explain or green light it.

Keep us posted on what you decide and let us know how it turned out.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Never fuck Your Friends in ANY way if You want to keep them. Friends don't fuck friends.
Never fuck Your Friends in ANY way if You want to keep them. Friends don't fuck friends. Originally Posted by subcilla
Really....but, I'd be happy to fuck her for you!

If you do do it, get it on video!
You should do it and I should be there to help... :-)