Who Wants a Free Photo Shoot?

Since I reopen this week and since so many ladies have helped me stay in business for the last three years, I am giving away one free photo shoot this week.
My website is being updated as we speak and will be online again this week but most have seen my work and can vouch.
My studio is located in Galveston and of course since its free that means you get to drive here, sorry. But I am one block from the gulf and you can make a day on the island before or after the photo shoot.
I already have two names in the pool and will be drawing from them this Friday to see who gets the free photo shoot. Its 50 cropped and web ready images with 10 of those being full edited anyway you want them.
And of course you get a disc that day of all images (unedited) before you leave, it takes about three days to get the edited images.
So good luck and hope everyone has a safe and prosperous week.
BCP
I'll throw my name in the hat.............I've been meaning to update my photo spread.
I'll throw my name in the hat.............I've been meaning to update my photo spread. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Something tells me he'll need more than three days to edit those images.
Too funny... yeah I guess I should have been more specific... Providers Only need apply!
Damn, Opened this thread back up thinking DH won the free pictures.
I'll throw my name in the hat.............I've been meaning to update my photo spread. Originally Posted by dearhunter
When I was a young fella a GF took a nekkid picture of me . After we broke up , I found out she had torn the bottom half off the pic and mailed it to my mother. My mother wrote me, " Son , I just received your latest picture. You really shouldn't part your hair down the middle like that as it makes your nose look too long."
I'm a male providor, does that count. Great rates if any of the ladies wanna see me.

:P
I want a photo shoot.
Me too!
I will be drawing names at 10PM, right now I have 23. I went thru the replies and got two out of there from christine and jeni... but providers please shoot a PM, makes it alot easier.
Hope everyone is having a great day and thanks for some very entertaining PM's and Emails!
You DA MAN BCP!
This has to be the best ThreAD ever.
I thinck you're smarter than DH.
Since I reopen this week and since so many ladies have helped me stay in business for the last three years, I am giving away one free photo shoot this week.
My website is being updated as we speak and will be online again this week but most have seen my work and can vouch.
My studio is located in Galveston and of course since its free that means you get to drive here, sorry. But I am one block from the gulf and you can make a day on the island before or after the photo shoot.
I already have two names in the pool and will be drawing from them this Friday to see who gets the free photo shoot. Its 50 cropped and web ready images with 10 of those being full edited anyway you want them.
And of course you get a disc that day of all images (unedited) before you leave, it takes about three days to get the edited images.
So good luck and hope everyone has a safe and prosperous week.
BCP Originally Posted by blackchairphoto
Blackchairphoto,, maybe you should advertise on this site here:
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=992
Something tells me he'll need more than three days to edit those images. Originally Posted by boardman
Tehehehe,, btw I love your avatar!
Thanks for all the great PM's and Emails ladies and gents. Proud to announce justawoman123 won the drawing and will be getting an email to confirm that. Due to the responses and comments I will be holding a little raffle like this once a month, guess my way of giving back to the board.
Alexis, thanks for the link. I was checking it out the other day and will post there as soon as I get my website up, was supposed to be done today but spent the all day at the hospital.
Hope everyone has a happy, safe, and prosperous weekend.
BCP
Congrats Toni! I cant wait to see 'em!